Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

List Of 10 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of 10 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria (465 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria by Sifonudoh: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
First of all i will want to say that by now Nigeria still remains a hub for many entrepreneurs and investors and this article is about some lucrative business you can start. In fact, Nigeria is now the most biggest economy in Africa, the first destination for foreign direct investors choose in Africa and one among the fastest growing economies within the Africa. That’s why South African and Chinese companies are doing their best to secure a position and invest in Nigeria.

So here are list of business you can start in Nigeria
Mining
Nigeria is blessed with tons of natural resources like Limestone, Coal, Iron ore, Bitumen, etc. Aside this, the mining industry in Nigeria is about to kick off because the federal government in June 2013 implemented a policy to drive forward the mining industry by declaring the importation of mining equipment duty free. The government is additionally going after many dormant investors who were granted mining licenses but aren’t utilizing it. This particular act by the government will spur the expansion within the mining sector. If you’ve got the financial capacity and a team, you’ll are okay to venture into this lucrative business, register yourself under CAC and position yourself fully in this business sector.

NEED A LOGO DESIGN AND FLYER DESIGNS?
Email sifonsudoh@gmail.com or Call +2349068605947
Setting up a private mini refinery
There are many business opportunities within the oil and gas sector. Building a personal refinery and refining petroleum is another business you ought to check out because there are tons of potentials in it in Nigerian economy. In January 2012, the federal government announced the partial removal of subsidy and with an extended term decide to totally remove fuel subsidy. What this suggests in essence is that petroleum product importers will now sell as they buy; thus bringing in competition and it’s a known incontrovertible fact that 80% of petroleum products consumed in Nigeria are imported.

Importation of wears
Clothing is another basic need of man and the people in Nigeria are not an exception because we love fashion. No matter how the economy is, people must wear clothes and this includes shoes, bags, underwear, perfumes, etc. Now there’s a quick growing trend now which is “Used clothes” or “Recycled clothes,” otherwise called “Okirika.”
Since the economy is getting tougher and we need to be clothed, the masses have resolved to purchasing used clothes instead of new ones. Still yet, there’s a marketplace for new clothes; for men, women, and kids. You can research the goods you want to buy from countries like China, United States, Hong Kong, Italy, France, Dubai, and even from India, etc.

Training centers
Every year, many people sit for examinations and tests in Nigeria and most of those people usually need some good training or tutorials. As a Nigerian, you can choose to be a provider of such trainings and make money off this business. Examples of training you can offer include skill & vocational acquisition training, corporate management skill training, etc. You can also conduct tutorial for people writing professional exams LIKE CCNA, CCNP, ITIL,IELTS, TOEFL and general IT stuff.
READ MORE https://syphonnstores.com/business-you-can-start/[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / Jeff Bezos Lost $5.9 Billion Today , This Advice Will Help You Greatly In Life / Pls advice me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.