Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wonderful Testimony Of My Life I Will Never Forget - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wonderful Testimony Of My Life I Will Never Forget (291 Views)

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Diabetic Patient Testimony Using Norland Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Testimony Of My Life I Will Never Forget by annolomy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greetings to everyone in this online platform!!!
I'm Israel by name currently from Delta State
I have a business program testimony to share here so I need your candid attention please ���
During the Corona pandemic lockdown I was very broke and to the point of giving up on life but one lady on WhatsApp introduce one online business to me which is called TBD income program, when she was explaining the all process to me I thought it was a scam because I have never done any online business before in my entire life so I didn't believe for the first time
She later told me that I should not be afraid because it will help me financially so I decided to give it a try
So she told me inorder to be a member I must buy an E-pin from the senior manager inorder to complete my registration as a member which I paid 1,500 then they sent me the E-pin then I sign up
And she later show me what I will do inorder to get paid
weekly
1) sharing their sponsored post on Facebook daily
2) commenting on their posts
3) login to your account daily
Then I followed the instructions she gave to me, behold the same week I have already received 2000 in my bank account, I couldn't believe it because I thought she was trying to scam me
If I tell you how much I have make in this program you won't believe
I started on April 13th and now I have already made forty two thousands just to perform some simple task daily with your smart phone

So any body who wants to be a partaker in this blessing can kindly WhatsApp me on � 09051784790 for further enquires and on how to be a member...
I just received an alert this evening, see proof��� to know that I'm not lying
���Please help me to forward this post to the front page...
May God bless you all ���[right][/right]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Alternative To Npower / Turn Your Contact List To A Money Making System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.