Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair (334 Views)

Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by gbemishile: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please I want the nairalanders in the house to help me out.
Whenever i have a full blown hair,it begins to itch me a lot untill i cut it or wash the hair.it becomes worse at night that it sometimes wakes me up and I have to wash it before the itching stops.i suspect it might be dandruff but do not know ow best to treat it.i decided to keep the hair as I didn't want want to go to a barber shop die to this covid issue.please can any suggest a way of treating the itching hair as i don't want to shave for now.
Am also going bald in the middle and now that the hair I large,whenever I comb it I have hairs falling down.
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by Vyzz: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

Treat it with care
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by RedPhoenix: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavily wash your hair using soap with antiseptic properties multiple times daily. Also try getting Shampoo and apply too daily. Apply this consistently till the condition ends
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by sonofjah55: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Experts pls come to his aid.
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Buy a pair of clippers and learn to cut your hair. This is a stay at home period so no one will laugh at you if you shave it roughly. By the fourth or fifth time you’ll get the hang of cutting your own hair. It’s either that or learn to wash and moisturize your hair daily.
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by Freestainworld(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
you have to know why it itches first, it could be dandruff, lice, eczema , or psoriasis, you have to know what you are treating as they have different treatment.
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by Teaveapoet(f): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Buy tea tree oil, mix with blended ginger.
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by BlackyOne: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Exactly what I'm currently experiencing, I usually wash my hair with soap and hair brush at least twice in a week and then apply dermatol hair cream, it has greatly reduced the itching but I'm yet to get my hair back as it still cuts and the dandruff isn't fully gone
Re: Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair by gbemishile: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
how do I know if it's dandruff,lice or something else.it only gets itchy when the hair is full blown.i have to wash before it goes.also I have hair falling down anytime I comb.my hair is very thick

(1) (Reply)

Lemon Grass Mosquito Killer And Airfresher / How Much Is ELISA Or PCR Test In Government Hospital / Cost Of HIV And Hepatitis Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.