Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Difficult Road Often Lead To A Beautiful Destination - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Difficult Road Often Lead To A Beautiful Destination (289 Views)

If Making An Average Of N750, 000 Per Month Still Looks Difficult For You. / Major Reasons Why UK Is The Best Destination For International Students 2020 / POISE HOMES - Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Road Often Lead To A Beautiful Destination by vgroup: 1:18am On Jun 18, 2020
My name is Ubong Udo. I want to share with you a business that has changed my life completely. A business I started very small not knowing my left and right while striving to succeed in life and step out of my comfort zone. As a little boy who grew up struggling with life, making my own decisions even at tender age, all I had was a dream and was ready to push against all odds. In 2017 after NYSC, I decided to stay back in Nsukka, Enugu State to start up a life for myself. As Jobs were not forth coming, I tried out different business of which none gave me the life I wanted for myself.

In October 2018, I was introduced to this business and I considered it pertinent to give it a trial. Though it wasn’t easy at first as this was a whole new experience but I was willing to learn the robes. Right there in my one room apartment, I started building my business using my phone. The first few weeks in this platform was to copy and paste post from my leaders as I kept trying to understand the whole process. I suggest that you need not to know people before you succeed in network marketing. 90% of the people I have personally sponsored came from social media. The question is, what do you do with yours?

The dream of owning a car and paying my bills is now a reality. Yes!!! this business is paving ways for testimonies. All you need to do is to start now. Nothing good comes easy but with sustained vigour, focus and patience you will arrive at your destination.

To all partners, the journey is not easy but within a short time you smile when you achieve the goal.

Visit https://vgroupteam.com for more information.
Re: Difficult Road Often Lead To A Beautiful Destination by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Having sexual issues? PM for your all natural aphrodisiacs that work well for vagina dryness, low libido premature ejaculation, act as man/woman power, you can also buy 100% pure honey, all at very affordable prices.
Re: Difficult Road Often Lead To A Beautiful Destination by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money During NYSC Through Mini Importation Business / Deslog Training & Consulting Limited: Leadership Is Attitude / Hit Your Target Score: GMAT 700, GRE 325 TOEFL 110 Minimum Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.