Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Snub Me Befor Now Dat She In Trouble, She Decide To Come Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Snub Me Befor Now Dat She In Trouble, She Decide To Come Back (565 Views)

How Long Do We Need To Court Befor Getting Married? / Read My Message Well Befor You Reply And Remember Say Na One Times / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Snub Me Befor Now Dat She In Trouble, She Decide To Come Back by songhia: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
i wish i am stil in the mood. this very girl have been during shakara 4 me even when i invite her in my house. now she in trouble wich requirs up to #60,000 and she came back to pester around me. should i bushet her or chop her nd go?
Re: She Snub Me Befor Now Dat She In Trouble, She Decide To Come Back by tpia6: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Gain Her Love. Please For God Sake I Need Ur Advice. / Any Single Lady Out There Ready To Settle Down? / I need a Godly woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.