Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Can't Sleep With 5 Women Daily — Fraudster Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Sleep With 5 Women Daily — Fraudster Confesses (389 Views)

5 Women Around The World With Very Strange Features - Pictures / Men: 5 Women You Must Not Bang. / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep With 5 Women Daily — Fraudster Confesses by Naijafreshgist01(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2020
The motive behind fraud money is increasing every day among the youth in Africa. As the youth these days seem not to understand why they should go the long way to succeed whiles he can consult a spiritualist and with one or two fraudulent ways he can become a millionaire over night

https://naijafreshgist.com/2020/06/18/i-want-to-quit-fraud-i-cant-sleep-with-five-women-daily-young-guy-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son At 10 / How Hushpuppi Was TRACED & ARRESTED 100% Proof / WAR As Cynthia Morgan Calls Rudeboy ''an IDIOT!!!''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.