Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ican Case Study Refresher Lecture For March/july 2020 Diet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican Case Study Refresher Lecture For March/july 2020 Diet (187 Views)

ICAN Case Study March 2020 Diet Pre-seen Suggested Solution / Acca Exams Preparations For March 2020 Diet / ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican Case Study Refresher Lecture For March/july 2020 Diet by Jimoh7555: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Help to Keep-up with ICAN CS Revision

In all honesty, I strongly feel the pains and stress most of you are going through now just to keep up revising and not forget all you've read for the ICAN March diet CS exam.

And I sincerely hope you've not forgotten all you have read so far.

This is because so many students have been asking me for a refresher lecture to help them with CS revision and those who just registered to join the March diet.

The recent one was last week Tuesday, a student chatted with me, and he said:

“Mr. Jimoh, what can you do to help me in revising Case Study afresh because I feel like my head is blank/empty and looking at the rate at which states are easing the lockdown, ICAN can ask us to write this paper anytime from now, I don't mind how much it will cost me sir, remember I told you this is my 4th attempt?”

This reminded of university days, whenever exams are postponed due to strike,
by the time the strike is over, you just feel like you can’t remember most of what you have read.

In order to calm him down, I told him "If you want to pass this diet ICAN CS exam, you need to take your mind off the pandemic and
channel it to CS revision.

After thinking over this for few days, we decided to organise a "Refresher Case Study Lecture" with our Pilot Video Lecture Series (PVLS).

Remember, Success in any undertaken is a deliberate action, the choice is yours, decide now!!!

Contact us now for more details on how to register...

Use the link below to chat with the admin

https:///2348137757555?text=You're%20welcome%20to%20Jimoh%20Olaleka%20%26%20Associates%20WhatsApp%20platform.%20Drop%20a%20msg.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Tutor / Gem Of The Month- Ndidi Nwuneli / Get A Price Slash For Our Nebosh IGC June Batch (limited Seats Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.