Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan (12144 Views)

Ariwoola Kayode, CJN Was Born In 1954: Five Other Points To Note About Him / Photos: Osinbajo Presents Economic Sustainability Plan To President Buhari / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Joyce95: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2020
A thread of the ESC's recommendations for the Nigerian economy post COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by calberian: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2020
This ESP and this thread are the same: half baked.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Joyce95: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2020
More to see

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Joyce95: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
The last page

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by OgundeleTeju: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Wonderful,if the approval is made on these,then The economy will bounce back no doubt

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by OgundeleTeju: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2020
calberian:
This ESP and this thread are the same: half baked.
smh ,you lack wisdom
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by lopjohnny(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2020
All these are AUDIO advantages.

Raise up your hand if you've benefitted from their 'ingermane' programs.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by TheRareGem1(f): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2020
This is a promising plan by the VP led ESC. As good at it is, any nation that have this recommendation in this trying times should not think twice before approving the recommendation because it's plan that will surely bounce back the economy after covid19
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by okefrancis: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Good, all these will facilitate our economy

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Johnjanrt: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
If true I look forward to no. 2 in tandem with my siggy.
Mr. VP really means well for Nigerians and Nigeria, just pray that a day will come where he'll have the opportunity to deliver the good plans he has in stored for Nigerians without being mandated or pressured from outside forces.
Optimistically: Forward ever

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by calberian: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
smh ,you lack wisdom

You’re probably right but a cursory look at the 2015 manifesto of the APC and the 2019 edition might just prove otherwise.

I was going to suggest a more analytic approach but that’d be unnecessary.

All that’s required is to go through the aforementioned manifestoes vis-a-vis this ESP piece.

If there’s still time and any hope left for something good to emerge from the bag, mirror the contents of these documents against decisions and actions of the authors in the last 5+ years.

I might lack wisdom but I have experience and just like the Nigerian nation, I don’t learn from it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Joylove2324(f): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
smiley
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Deputy1111(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Our economy will surely bounce back if Mr president approve the ESC reports.
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by RuddyFusion(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Details ...aside from that all these are theories that have existed before

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Slawormir: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na number ten affect me
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by DenreleDave(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
With Buhari in power, I doubt if this can work

Imagine a govt of Osinbajo as president and Peter Obi as vice president..

Nigeria will move forward 4eva

Guys gather here, let's pray for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by ThatFairGuy: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Uniqueteco(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Okay
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by BrandAlliances: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Fascinating no doubt
After reading the comments on this thread I I comprehended that Communication, something so simple yet so difficult to achieve. There might be times where you share your issues with someone but you felt that they do not understand you. Worst still, they reply whatever they feel. That happens because they are purely hearing your issues rather than listening to them. That is one of the issues these days. Listen to them, give them your full attention and when you listen you will know what to reply to them. Listen to understand not to blabber what you know. People may have same life experience but they interpret it differently. Understand their interpretation, perception and thereafter reply if there is a need to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Igwe35: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
K
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by joviegghead: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Okay.
A very sensible plan with great potentials.
Hopefully, it's executed rightly
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by ofiko123(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Nice write up..
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Hezmatosky: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
lopjohnny:
All these are AUDIO advantages.

Raise up your hand if you've benefitted from their 'ingermane' programs.

God bless Nigeria.
Think and believe positively for once in your life

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Skyetv: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Kk
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Mahsums: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
i pray it works
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Zico5(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
To be sincere, I don't think something good can come out of this government. The promise u could not fulfil in five years down can never be achieved within the remaining three years. They will continue to promise till thy kingdom comes.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by christm386: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Na audio, we the association of online supporters of buhari want to thank you for this audio plan, but it would be better and logical to fulfill the promises u made in 2015 b4 promising another one, abi do u now cancel out old promises with new ones, Igbos are zombies and wailers but we are learned that z y we are supporting u sir, and please me and my children never chop since day b4 yesterday, make person find us small thing, when buhari turn our situation around I go pay u back, thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Philipxxxx0: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Johnjanrt:
If true I look forward to no. 2 in tandem with my siggy.
Mr. VP really means well for Nigerians and Nigeria, just pray that a day will come where he'll have the opportunity to deliver the good plans he has in stored for Nigerians without being mandated or pressured from outside forces.
Optimistically: Forward ever
So because you see job creation, means that the job will be created, bro stop dreaming, is audio job creation.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by Greatlee54: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
I give up on Nigeria!
Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by xynerise: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Think and believe positively for once in your life

It doesn't work in Nigeria system and possibly not under Buhari's Administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan by amosrich(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over National Convention / Pictures Of The Commissioned Awka Substation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.