Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ingenuity; Kids Architectural Prowess - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ingenuity; Kids Architectural Prowess (218 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / The Benue Undergraduate Contest For Intellectual Creativity And Ingenuity 2018 / Landers Come In.....come And Prove Your Academic Prowess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ingenuity; Kids Architectural Prowess by Samysearch(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.

See how boys in my neighborhood are chilling with the COVID-19 holiday. I was amazed at the passion and enthusiasm they put in this wonderful craft.

I had to beg them to take some pix and make it public. These guys if given the right atmosphere to operate, we will be seeing the Steve Jobs in architectural field.

(1) (Reply)

Tutition-free International Scholarship Programme At Norwegian University / EBSU Post Utme Form And Direct Entry Form For 2020 Is Out / Two Covenant Faculty Rank Among Nigeria’s 6 Youngest Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.