Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time (18986 Views)

Manchester City vs Manchester United: FA Cup Finals (1 - 2) On 25th May 2024 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright

No He dey wait for the last penalty to take so that he go collect all the glory Coward! Penaldo for a reason
And he still dey wait
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Dayodragon: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nbote:
CR7 fanboys will blame Sarri and other players forgetting dis same set of players lifted every trophy and even made it to d Champions league final before Ronaldo joined dem

Abeg make we hear word jare... How many seasons ago did dey get into d Champions league final? Some of U are jus pathetic. Pirlo was almost 40, marchisio hadn't had a full season for years due to injury, Vidal left for Bayern and den Barca... Stop making excuses.. All those ppl U listed left but dey made it to d Champions league final which dey lost to Madrid. Whixh member of dat Champions league finalist has left since den?

Stop talking trash.... who was their manager then?? how many good midfielders does juventus have now to be compared to then when they had.. scintillating pogba, aggressive vidal, pirlo and machisio holding the defensive and central mdfield...

Those are players who control their medified and create chances unlike the rigid type of game sarri plays, no creativity.. no single good cross to the enemy's box, so how den do you expect miracle to happen??
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Beedude(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
ominilongest:
I watch d match
Those niggas wey dey middle no fit throw pass reach me
Infact na only Bonucci dey throw better up through ball
And Ramsey/rabiot dey bench
I feel for Ronaldo
E don enter this one tongue
That is where u need Messi. He would av come to midfield to make some passes and create chances. It is now left for his attackers to score.
But CR7 cant fall deep to create chances or influence a game. Any attempt to leave the front , he becomes useless in the middle.
Though he is still a great player

5 Likes

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Dayodragon: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
We know he is a born loser

The dude was even waiting to take the last penalty so as to claim the glory for the winning but God in His infinite Messi diagraced him

Obembet u forgot to add, glory hunter didn't just lose the cup but all missed his first son birthday.

When the lion is bigger than the jungle, it's always a dance of shame gringrin

Penaldo glory hunter.. Let the elders pray for u

Click like for Messi (scored a spot kick unlike failurenaldo gringrin)

Click share for penaldo the loser gringringringringrin

And this still left messi trophyless in his country.
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Beedude(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:

Can you tell us any final... Messi played an exceptional game??
Man utd vs Barca 2011 Barca vs Juve 2015
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by unscripted(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

The dude was even waiting to take the last penalty so as to claim the glory for the winning but God in His infinite Messi diagraced him

Obembet u forgot to add, glory hunter didn't just lose the cup but all missed his first son birthday.

ur bitterness is bitter than alomo
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by sammysmiles(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
irunoboo:
God punish all Ronaldo fans. Bastards
Are you normal?

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Sabbatical(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Well, this doesn't dispute the fact that CR7 is arguably the best player in the world. At Juve, he's only having the feeling Messi has when he put on the Argentinian Jersey. He can now understand that teammates complement you. Messi could have done better at Juventus with his style of play tho. Age itself is setting in. Overall, I'll still pick Messi anytime.
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by FuckDaMods: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dead barca/messi fans, CR7 has nothing to prove anymore.
Enjoy your moment.

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by uunwanaobong3: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by anungangampu: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

\You are not wiser and better than them.. Fight againt racism in every aspect in this world is always between white and black. Blacks are the ones in the forefront complaining about racism, other race dont care, so the message is for black and also for entire race. Racism is equally affecting football and there is nothing like politics in Racism or Black lives matter. Maybe America is trying to tie it to politics but every reasonable country on earth should are not taking it politically. The message has been heard, it better than nothing was done or said.
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by anigbajumo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babaj145:

My brother what do u expect from a messi fan?..they derive joy in always telling lies upon lies just to discredit ronaldo any chance they get..any sane person who will watch juventus will see dat the problem is definitely not Ronaldo,.its a team issue..the players clearly don't understand the ideas of the coach and sarri himself is tactically inert..his football is shockingly predictable and lacks spontaneity with his school boy style of football 'pass give me I pass give you'..no creativity whatsoever ,.reason why he was defeated by Lazio and the same Napoli twice..and If they come against Lazio again am pretty sure Lazio will still whoop their ass cus sarri will still come with same tactics...if juventus do not sack sarri then OYO is their case, cus at dis rate I don't even see them winning d serie A if Lazio continue in d same groove as they were b4 d break...people be expecting ronaldo at 35 to play like a 17 year old baba!!! Make una still pity d poor guy he has paid his dues..

Hahahaha and you blame Messi for not winning gold medal in Argentina team forgetting Messi has won individual awards in most of those finals which clearly show his individual brilliance performances, ur are nothing but hyprocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Uzeee: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Djsylar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's the SARRI effect baba no go win cup grin
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
The fake one is obeying the "law of diminishing return"
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by uunwanaobong3: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
anungangampu:

\You are not wiser and better than them.. Fight againt racism in every aspect in this world is always between white and black. Blacks are the ones in the forefront complaining about racism, other race dont care, so the message is for black and also for entire race. Racism is equally affecting football and there is nothing like politics in Racism or Black lives matter. Maybe America is trying to tie it to politics but every reasonable country on earth should are not taking it politically. The message has been heard, it better than nothing was done or said.

And what makes you think that other races Don't care? Do u think that it is only white men that are racist?....... Don't you think that racism is on both sides, both the white and the blacks........... If you want to know about black racism just look at south Africa, they have refused to let white men contest for presidency despite reconciliatory effort of Nelson Mandela..........the earlier we black begin to improve ourselves educationally both in science, technology and global business affairs to gain equal footing with the whites, the better for us........... Why don't Chinese and other asian minorities complain of racism all the time? Because they have learned to move on with science and technology, ..... Africans should please do likewise, by moving on.............. Let not disturb everyone with the history of slavery and racism, the world has long move on and so we should move with the world as well.
It really disturb me when all the encounter or dealings that Africans has with the whitemen is always centered on issue of racism......... We should be discussing with whitemen as equals by also contributing to global growth through innovations and invention in areas of science and technology just as the Chinese did, ...... Instead of crying all the time about marginalisation and racism.
Yes racism is an issue and it will always be an issue till the end of the world because of our differences, but we should not overblown it all the time...... We should channel that energy positively

1 Like

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by SVC6000: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
musyThis is the first time in Cristiano Ronaldo’s career that he has lost two consecutive Cup Finals at club level, as Juventus failed at both the Supercoppa and the Coppa Italia.

must he win? even Jesus Christ had challenges. must he win? amid people, ordinary local street cup de no fit nominate you.
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Starz825(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ronaldo is a born loser... SMH...even messi won't say this
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by pquaver(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:

Can you tell us any final... Messi played an exceptional game??

Chai baba abeg hide this your comment abeg make them no go use video clips finish you ooo.. Only the magical bilbao goal sef Don rubbish your question
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by kid7soccer(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

u no get joy my guy grin grin
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Ronaldo wasn't exceptional in any of the cup finals you claim he won, more like the finals his teammates won for him....
He was just there!.... More thanks to his teammates.

In other news; penaldo still waiting to take his last penalty.

nah, you cannot say this. Although i cannot remember all his finals but the one against juve when he was still at Madrid stands out. He scored two goals in that encounter
Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by kid7soccer(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
pquaver:

Chai baba abeg hide this your comment abeg make them no go use video clips finish you ooo.. Only the magical bilbao goal sef Don rubbish your question
I'm a Ronaldo fan, but make I no lie messi is the best player ever. I just can't close my mouth when watching messi play

1 Like

Re: Coppa, Supercoppa: Ronaldo Lost 2 Straight Cup Finals At Club Level For 1st Time by pexoxi3155: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 4th November 2023 / Westham United Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2015 / Standard Liege Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.