Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Writers Need: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Writers Need: (670 Views)

Articles Writers Need For A Hot New Blog / Research Writers Need For An Upcoming Realestate Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Writers Need: by ofala(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
If you are like me, i really do not think that there is ANYTHING that can stop me from writing but the truth is that as someone who writes for the fun of it, you may sometimes forget that your passion for writing can take you to the topmost belt of the society.

The issue of procrastination is one that had killed and is still killing the dreams of many potential great writers. I wrote this  http://africhat.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=85&action=newpost   and felt it is a MUST read for any writer who is having issues with writing to the top,

Enjoy it and gab the lessons there-in,
Re: What Writers Need: by rena22war(f): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
If any budding writer is reading this, then here is an advice for him : Do have a vivid imagination and develop the art of reflecting your thoughts in apt words. Write whatever you imagine even if you as a reader may not want to read it. And as somebody mentioned before me, do not procrastinate, it the assassin of ideas.
Re: What Writers Need: by ofala(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Rena22war, you got it very well because i had interacted with lots of talented writers that couldn't explode simply because they procrastinate, No time will be better than right now.So if you are a writer, you just have to start writing

(1) (Reply)

Pls Visit Likemars. / Onique Bliss Magazine(free Publicity) / Check Out This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.