Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Needed (404 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed / Loan Needed : Nysc/degree Cert As Collateral / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Needed by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2020
I need a loan of N500,000. I will be paying my lender 3% INTEREST RATE every month. Call or Whatsapp me for a DEAL. +2348025367574.
Re: Loan Needed by tripplephi: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I need a loan of N500,000. I will be paying my lender N500 everyday. Call or Whatsapp me for agreement.

3% monthly
36% yearly

THIS IS NOT FEASIBLE IN ANY WAY....

I suggest you check and apply for CBN loan... they are actually giving good loan deals now for youths.

Browse google and you will see it on guardian website and other reputable sites.

1 Like

Re: Loan Needed by thesicilian: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I need a loan of N500,000. I will be paying my lender N500 everyday. Call or Whatsapp me for agreement.
With this your repayment plan, only Oluwa can truly help you, according to your username.

1 Like

Re: Loan Needed by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:

With this your repayment plan, only Oluwa can truly help you, according to your username.
The N500 is an interest rate. The money will be paid back in full on request from lender.
Re: Loan Needed by thesicilian: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
The N500 is an interest rate. The money will be paid back in full on request from lender.
Okay, that's better. I think you should just place all your cards on the table from the beginning in order not to dissuade potential lenders. Like your collateral, how many months minimum it will take you to be ready to pay back, and a little bit about your business.
Re: Loan Needed by Privatepart00: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Oops
Re: Loan Needed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Borrow me 50k to pay 60k in two weeks. I a Samsung 32 inch TV and an Elepaq 4.5kva generator as collateral. Locationis ibadan
Re: Loan Needed by SavageResponse(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2020
thesicilian:

Okay, that's better. I think you should just place all your cards on the table from the beginning in order not to dissuade potential lenders. Like your collateral, how many months minimum it will take you to be ready to pay back, and a little bit about your business.

He wants to use the money to do kalokalo with Binary Options and forex trading grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Loin's Share Smart Contract / Dear business owners, this is how To Identify Your Target Audience / Longrich Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.