Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR (43680 Views)

AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by FlordFlorez(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
This one shock me.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Minjim: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
He is quick to act on things that effects his own personal safety but failed to act decisively on the safety of people facing banditry and terrorism by sacking security chiefs

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria is greater than these bunch of illiterate gworo chewing nepostic lifessness in the helms of affairs....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
What he did was wrong, why did he not call Yusuf, the person behind the crisis to order.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by johhbekeboh09: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wait fes,naa the same Mammn Daura wey e be former dss director?
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by arsenal33: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now in the open that Buhari is fighting corruption.
We are aware of a report of how Yusuf and his cronies has become overnight billionaires and Efcc is waiting for a petition from individuals to start investigation.
My problem is not with Buhari but with people that voted him the second time thus they shld all go for personal atonement.
who should they have voted for the 2nd time? Angelic PDP?
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Uzeee: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by somehow: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
So the late Abba Kyari is no longer the cabal, it's now Yusuf?

After Yusuf is gone, who is the crown going to next?

Nigerians and blame blame!

Always looking for who to blame for their own shortcomings.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by David525: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why the cabals keep disrespecting the First Lady baffles me. The presidency isn’t an extended family affair.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by bigcasava1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
That one concern una make I no hear say una no pay my salary oo
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Champneys: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buhari, a fu...cking weak, clueless, inept and incompetent leader old fart!
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by uchebest20(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
I guess u meant jubril sacked buharis aid. This is funny tho
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by StillWiz: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Buhari himself is an embarrassment to his family and the country as a whole

I no sure if na Buhari dey do all these things
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by frog12: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
these people think the presidency is their personal property
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by sapientia(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
chasing the president up and down the villa with guns like in gangster movies

too bad
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Moganajoe: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now in the open that Buhari is fighting corruption.
We are aware of a report of how Yusuf and his cronies has become overnight billionaires and Efcc is waiting for a petition from individuals to start investigation.
My problem is not with Buhari but with people that voted him the second time thus they shld all go for personal atonement.

Second tenure? You are wrong bro, no body voted for Buhari. His friends and cabinet members rigged back.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by slowice(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
But he could not sack president tunde yusuf... Aisha haff suffered

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Moon70: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
I don't like how he treats his wife.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Moon70: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
I don't like how he treats his wife
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Godmercy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please for God sake a letter to our president can he make a step of been disgard and check by him self what is going on in the aso rock talklees of his courtry a lot of the cabals and his ministers are painted the bad and evils things that is going on in the courntry for him as best other wise the time is runing out and he shall know the true after his ternor but it will be to late for him
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by michoim(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buhari always have a penchant to trust his enemies which are members of his household (not the very immediate).
The same thing that happened during his military regime when he trusted Babangida his chief of army staff that later overthrew him, is playing out again but with mamman Daura this time around. And all these men IBB, mamman Daura are crafty men. Or else how will one explain what could caused an old man like Daura crying falsely like baby to go and meet Buhari in order to have his way. What is Daura even doing in Aso rock in the first place?...
The same Daura that was fraternising with Saraki to destabilise his government, if not Osinbajo that came to the rescue and chased Daura away from DSS...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Chrisbeks: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
emkz:
Please Mamman Daura, cry and go to the President's office and inform him that it is time to change the service chiefs, especially the CoAS.

Buhari that can't retire his service chiefs (apart from the Chief of Air Staff) is firing security details just because Daura wept? Let us all weep for Buhari to wake up from his slumber.

Daura wept and Buhari took action. Can't Daura weep on our behalf?
You said it all. Daura should please weep on behalf of the nation since that's the only way to get Buhari to act.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Chrisbeks: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:
I knew he won't sack his ADC col lawal abubakar but he must fire sabiu tunde
That Tunde Sabiu is part of the canal, he is untouchable. If they can do this to Aisha Buhari then you should know how powerful these people are.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by History555: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
Yusuf sabiu Tunde was alledged to have pushed Hanan buhari to the floor, which led to the corking of guns...

Buhari ought to sack him too, even if it was to keep up appearances. The boy is his favorite but this is an official matter bordering on criminal international embarrassment.

Imagine someone pushed your daughter, yet u are siding with him. And they say this man in aso rock is the real buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by Chrisbeks: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
Wait fes,naa the same Mammn Daura wey e be former dss director?
The former DSS boss was lawal daura, this one is different

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by tradetips: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/18/president-buhari-sacks-security-details-over-aso-villa-crisis

madam spill the bean if it vex you

it is not your husband i meant the impostor

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by ghettochild(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Am shocked as well as buhari was that his nephew cried to him
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by gift2xl: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fake news.
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by ViktorCash: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
A man that cannot handle his home,do you think he can handle a big country?
Re: President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR by AleagueEdu: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Better late than never

Check my signature for our online Ielts classes now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.