Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? (3701 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out / What Would You Do If You Discover You Married A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by thweraja10: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
We see this in nollywood movies, What will be your reaction if you just run into some one that looks exactly like you. May be you have lived over 20 or 30 years of your life thinking you are just you what will be your reaction if you get to know you are twin?

1. Will you embrace your new partner and live your lives
2. Will you sue your parents

I need your comments pls
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by zayhal(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
story, story. I saw a movie yesterday where there're triplets who never knew one another until one of them was about getting married. It's possible but rare.

You'll begin to get to know each other, perhaps start off as new friends and take it up from there.

But sorry, it can't happen to me. Twin ke? for where? shocked
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by peacettw: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
I don't know, mmmh. Is she a good person or this thing from d depth of hell. Once i ascertain that, then every other thing will sort itself out.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by naijafrend: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
@topic

If the parents held any role in separating this twin, they sure have to be questioned (Suing them might not be of any help now as nothing and no one can undo the damage done)

If the twin seems to be nice and cordial, we might start making up for all those lost years,
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Ndipe(m): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2011
There is a novel that talks about triplets who were separated. I think it's call Mark of the cobra, paccesseters novel.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by iice(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hope it's a boy twin grin
Get to know him, like anyone else.
Wouldn't blame my parents. People have their reasons, even if they are stupid ones.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by kodylicky(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
I VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A TWIN SO THAT WILL BE AN ANSWERED PRAYER. . .LOL
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Freesia(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
A Twin !! that would be fabulous
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Ranoscky(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
thweraja10:

We see this in nollywood movies, What will be your reaction if you just run into some one that looks exactly like you. May be you have lived over 20 or 30 years of your life thinking you are just you what will be your reaction if you get to know you are twin?

1. Will you embrace your new partner and live your lives
2. Will you sue your parents

I need your comments pls
Somehow, I wonder if west is really a good place to train children! undecided

Op, I guess you might have lived abroad for almost all your life, or better stil, born and brought up over there. Do you know that if I even decide to give 100 suggestion of what I would do if I discover that am a twin, Sue-ing my parents will NEVER come to my mind at alllllllllllllllll. I was like ~> undecided when I saw your number (2) suggestion. Why must I sue my parents?. . .onto what aspect? undecided. . .Abroad life sef, nawa O! I know it's just a mere suggestion, but, such idea is allienated to me.

Well, back to topic - All I'll do is embrace, welcome and let him/her feel at home. After our parents might have sat us down and told us the reason behind our departure, then, I'll take him/her to a peaceful and cool spot where both of us will chill and share life xpirience when we were stil not together, and then, future plans for both of us together. As simple as that for me!

Rano's take.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by snthesis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2011

shocked shocked shocked pinch myself silly till i wake up from the horrible dream, i'll start to wonder wat else my parents arent telling me
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
I don't wanna think abt it cos it wud raise so many questions.Who or what else is missing,who or what else is yet to be revealed  undecided
To answer the question sha,If na boy i wud be glad  kiss ,if na girl abeg make she carry waka  cheesy
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Ranoscky(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Snthesis

Funny that! grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by snthesis(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^na so
- dat .gif pictures my expressions perfectly grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by victorazy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
kody-licky:

I VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A TWIN SO THAT WILL BE AN ANSWERED PRAYER. . .LOL

Hi Licky, am your twin brother, cant you see?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by scopusng(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
The first time I met with my twin sister was when I was 8 years old.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Ranoscky(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^

Exactly what the thread is all about. So, what was your first reaction when U saw her? undecided. . .Sue your parents? grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by johnjoel(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
well seening my twin ll be a dream come thru.embrace him and be a best of friend to him
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by kodylicky(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
victorazy:

Hi Licky, am your twin brother, cant you see?

lol victor nice to meet u twiny
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by helegunje(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
Contact Me if you have problems such as FAILURE IN BUSINESS, UNEMPLOYMENT, BAD TRADE, PROMOTION, COURT CASES, POLITICAL ELECTION, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,ETC.

I also Cure diseases such as : EPILEPSY, CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS, BARENESS, POOR ERECTION, STROKE, S.T.Ds, APPENDIX, ETC.

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist.webs.com

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by kodylicky(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
helegunje:

Contact Me if you have problems such as FAILURE IN BUSINESS, UNEMPLOYMENT, BAD TRADE, PROMOTION, COURT CASES, POLITICAL ELECTION, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,ETC.

I also Cure diseases such as : EPILEPSY, CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS, BARENESS, POOR ERECTION, STROKE, S.T.Ds, APPENDIX, ETC.

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist

pls help dis guy find his way out. i think he is lost
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by EfeEkarume1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
I will do NOTHING!!!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by olumyde5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Suprise and also be thinking hope there's no one else after u sha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by olumyde5(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
helegunje:

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist

What do you want here?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by tlops(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
helegunje:

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist

Are you a herbalist? go get a stand!

topic:

what difference will it make now. 30 years, apart from wondering why it was kept secret, I think I will continue my life
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Mobinga: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
wow!! I'll embrace him!!!! We'll rock together mayne!!!!!!! Seriously that is just godly
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by ikamefa(f): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
iice:

Hope it's a boy twin grin
Get to know him, like anyone else.
Wouldn't blame my parents. People have their reasons, even if they are silly ones.

a boy? angry angry angry a boy??

anyway am not a boy but we can pretend abi grin grin grin we fit enter market to buy the proper appendages tongue tongue tongue

@ topic

its gon be weird oh undecided undecided i hope we are identical twins too grin grin grin grin
so much mischief and trouble to get into once i get to know the person very well
but my parent will have to answer a lot of questions smiley
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by odumchi: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
helegunje:

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist

Lol!! This guy made me laugh. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by eherbal(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
it will eventually prove to my parents that those things they accused me of were done by him. grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by sweetguy10(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
It happened to a lady friend of mine in secondary school , she's around 17 years when she met her twin sister . Though it was very hard for them to get along together , somehow they pulled along together .( Their meeting /story of why they were separated was not funny sha ooo )
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2011
Whatever!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by princeonx: 5:05am On Jan 29, 2011
for nollywood i go kill the M-F but for real life, i go collect ben johnson cool
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by bignaija(m): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2011
[b]cheap internet packages check my blog below [/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brothers, Go Deeper! / Why Relationships Fail / He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.