Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. (421 Views)

This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. / Read This If You Intend Investing In Agriculture / What I Can Buy From North And Sell In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Deeemphasis01: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
I am a 200L zoology student with the intension of dropping my B.Sc cert after graduation and venture into poultry sector.with my little 50k,do you think i can start with broilers here in kano? i don't want to wait for government work.pls advice a brother.
Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Ddone4: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2020
That is great thought, with ecommerce platform focusing on Agric with the likes of [url]daydone.com.ng[/url].

There will always be open market for this, just think big and start small.
Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by tripplephi: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
I am a 200L zoology student with the intension of dropping my B.Sc cert after graduation and venture into poultry sector.with my little 50k,do you think i can start with broilers here in kano? i don't want to wait for government work.pls advice a brother.

Bro I dont know who pushed you to share your premature plans publicly BUT it is not WISE in anyway.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT NIGERIA WILL BE IN 2023 when you are done with school/NYSC yet you are wasting your time to type here... chai... Have you not learned anything from COVID19?

You do not know what will happen to school calendars this year or the new model of schools... or even if certain NATIONAL ISSUES will delay you beyond the time, yet you are planning.... CANT YOU SEE HOW UNCERTAIN 2020 HAS BEEN? Guy have sense na

YOU ARE IN 200 LEVEL studying a very very needless course in school and you are hoping to WASTE 3 more years, when NOW YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE OVER YOUR DESTINY AND START-UP SOMETHING WITH YOUR 50K that will grow into millions by final year.

See, COVID should have taught you how uncertain life is.... YOU CANT BE PLANNING FOR 3 YEARS TIME while wasting TODAY.

Pls go and sit somewhere with a pen and a paper and reason your life, see how COVID took the world hostage and rendered your school handicap and everyone became a ZOO ANIMAL in the name of LOCKDOWN..... have some sense na.

START THINKING OF BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO, no one will think for you BUT if you search NAIRALAND well, you will see many good post-covid businesses that are still NEW and you can take advantage of them and build a new career for yourself. Dont waste your time with ZOOLOGY.... life has changed o, but you may feel am talking too much, I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Deeemphasis01: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
so you mean i should drop zoology since its very needless or what? and what so ever the case may be no one knows me on nairaland so its almost fair to say i am not publicizing my premature plans.thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Nezzjnr: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
so you mean i should drop zoology since its very needless or what? and what so ever the case may be no one knows me on nairaland so its almost fair to say i am not publicizing my premature plans.thank you very much.
In as much he sounded harsh

He's right tho

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Deeemphasis01: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:

In as much he sounded harsh

He's right tho
ALRIGHT.please do you know much about poultry?
Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Nezzjnr: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
ALRIGHT.please do you know much about poultry?
I only rear during festive seasons

Look up for some threads in this section

There lies your answer
Re: This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. by Deeemphasis01: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
i am going to start mine when the situation is back to normal (when the lockdown is over) and i hope to do it as a major source of income.please what do you think .....

(1) (Reply)

Top Feeds / Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / How Do You See These 15 Strangest Animals On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.