Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? (1433 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Wida you?
Which umbrella dey cover you?
I don bam rugged
If you try me i go trow you OVB (overboard i.e
to kill ).

Such are the senseless cum vain phrases of
those that have belonged to one cult group or
the other.
We will give you protection
We will help you to get connections abroad
We will make sure you graduate from this school
as a "first class student" even without reading
your books.

Such are the empty promises which they use to
entice their preys.
Starting many years back in our different
institutions "Cultism" is the act of students
indulging in illegal and promiscuous activities
which puts their lives in extreme danger,
"survive by all means or die trying".

I said students because students are the main
targets and victims of this societal menace.
Cultism has crippled so many bright futures, it
has decimated, battered and shattered the joy
of so many families thereby crumbling their
hopes, and leaving their fate in shambles.
Cultism is no longer a new story in our societies;
in fact, it now lives among us.

Some people are fed up with the whole thing
but cannot come out from cultism due to the
blood oath they took during their initiation
thereby fulfilling one of their frequent slangs
"you don enter, to commot no easy".
Most of them becomes fugitives, rogues,
vagrants, vagabonds, due to various reckless
activities they indulged in during their hay days
in active cultism; ranging from looting, rape,
kidnapping, murder, and the ochestration of the
battle of supremacy popularly known as "HITS"
between rival cults which leads to
insurmountable blood shed and loss of lives.

The aftermath of these occultic activities renders
them utterly useless, except they embrace the
peace and pardon which the salvation of our
Lord Jesus Christ offers.
Cultism; can it ever stop?
Can those harboring it in mind to join "cultism"
be able to envisage the negative things that
accompanies Cultism?
We need to accentuate the negativities of
cultism in recent times.

2015 After the final exams for finalists, I was
going out with big sis when we met a guy who
almost had his left arm axed off, he lied about
armed robbers attacking him but looking at his
chest we saw a "charm-like" stuff meant for
protection and also saw his yellow uniform then
it dawned on us that we were dealing with a
cultist.
To cut it all short, the opposition sides caught
him tried hacking his neck but he got lucky and
defended with his left arm which left it hanging
on a piece of skin.

The recent hit that took place in Rivers State left about three students
dead and some others injured.
Those that died during the hit, what was their
gain? If not a coffin and a little yet unfurnished
self con underground room called "grave".
Their hopes, dreams, future and talent has just
crumbled in the corridors of "CULTISM".
Here comes the big question: Where will they
spend eternity?
What will they tell God?
At times I ask myself this question, can a person
of my like actually give in to "Cultism" just
because someone told me about the fantasies of
being a cultist?
Fantasies that doesn't exist
These questions leaves me with negative weird
feelings which makes me to detest cultism the
more.
Cultism will be eradicated if those intending to
join this pogrom movement that focuses on
crippling the budding future of the youths can
be able to realize that they stand to gain
nothing in cultism.
Reject and do away with any occultic
relationship, don't entangle yourself with them,
because you definitely stands to gain nothing.
SHUN CULTISM!
CULTISM KILLS!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
*copied*

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by 4reala(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
I wish our youths will listen to the voice of wisdom
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Tunex252(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
this op don enta ham b4 grin
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by malcom1X: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Cultism helps to enhance your social lifestyle.

It helps you connect to people, which 8s a good thing.

You will never walk alone.

But cultism was invented in Rivers State so they can't emancipate themselves from the oil theft slavery.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Jabioro: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
The dog that will be forever lost would not hearing the sound of hunter whistles..Even with little piece..their mind remained adamant ...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Lalasticlala is this FP worthy?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by dederocs(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2020
malcom1X:

But cultism was invented in Rivers State so they can't emancipate themselves from the oil theft slavery.
grin funny young man
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Lalasticlala is this FP worthy?
this one no be snake matter nah grin
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by davillian(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Death
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
who no come no go know..na who come go know...game dey sweet...depends on how you take play am..
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some of them are here on Nairaland,so painful how some of these boys waste their life all because this rubbish cultism
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wizod(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
who no come no go know..na who come go know...game dey sweet...depends on how you take play am..
cultist sighted. Which umbrella dey cover you?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wizod(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
No gain
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Neddstark: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
malcom1X:

It connects you with killers, rapists, criminals and fraudsters

You always walk with fear.

Confraternity started in University of Ibadan in the 1950s

I

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
you better have a change of heart now before it's too late,no gain in cultism
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by DoubleEngine007: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cultism Cuts Lives Short..Run from it.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by dederocs(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
Am sure by the time your skull is bleeding, alone and left to die by your comrades, you will think twice...aint no glory in pain, a soldier story is in vain, if you are a criminal for money, i can understand, but its childish the way you relish this game grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Harrykn: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Undergraduates and cultism matter no me small o

Me I Don answer am tire ooo

Night party, dept night, Night with this that that stay off if you no get six packs

My friend dey live with three boys like that for our room, no go if you no trust am

Avoid places wey go put you for one chance eg: corridor.

Most of our book worm be say no go ravine go read o, them no hear.

Say NO to kultism no be when DeM carry you go playground o.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
dederocs:

Am sure by the time your skull is bleeding, alone and left to die by your comrades, you will think twice...aint no glory in pain, a soldier story is in vain, if you are a criminal for money, i can understand, but its childish the way you relish this game grin
...lol you no fit understand..this world is a game itself..the gods state the rules..we mortals just play
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
you better have a change of heart now before it's too late,no gain in cultism
...no pain no gain..for every pain comes a gain..no price no pay..he who price make pay..what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ...
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
...no pain no gain..for every pain comes a gain..no price no pay..he who price make pay..what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ...
all this one will not help you when the Truth confronts you but may it not be when you've exhausted all your chances.Dont be deceived and carried away

1 Like

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
all this one will not help you when the Truth confronts you but may it not be when you've exhausted all your chances.Dont be deceived and carried away
......okay bro..i no go loose guard grin
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by dederocs(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
...lol you no fit understand..this world is a game itself..the gods state the rules..we mortals just play
Its better to be a criminal for money, than just tagging yourself cultists, i have been through the streets, aint no glory there, its survival, only kids relish it, till their heads is cut off, for nothing grin
Am sure you are still young, find money leave nonsense...i have seen so called jews, set up cultists to be killed for nothing, remember Aluu 5, they got roasted because of cappings...stand firm, its mostly weak people that cant stand alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by onward4life(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
My mind

At any given moment

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Exmilitant(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
If cultism doesn't pay how come in a particular state the governor and all the 27 lawmakers and 23 LGA chairmen are members? Just asking?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by dangotesmummy: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
I will Tell you

The holy book says the wages of sin (cultism) is death.so their wages are

Death on the streets while their corpses are thrown on a heaps of thrash or sewage like a dog

Vagabond life.jumping From one street or community to the other in order to evade police or opposing cult groups

HIV/aids, excessive consumption of weed, Indian hemp and all these rubbish.the Koko is many of them run mad

There is one nonentity like That that his parents sent to school, instead of him to face what he went to school for,he went to join cult now excessive weed has ran him mad.he can walk from Apapa to Oshodi bare footed in sun and rain without getting tired meanwhile him parents dey Live for festac.they are relatively comfortable

The females, haaaaa those ones are the Eran iyas.their own wages is that they end up being victims of human traffickers and sex slaves to their fellow cultists and/or running prostitution ring.

That is their gain

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by butterfly777(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2020
D
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by butterfly777(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2020
I think we should stop deceiving ourselves that cultism had a good purpose from the beginning.
Many things in the frats easily debunk that PR format they sell to us. Frat is a creation of the devil from the beginning, and it is not even well disguised.

Just look at these:
1. They name themselves after legendary criminal gangs - sea pyrates, Vikings, Bucaneers, Mafia.
2. They worship demon god's.
3. They beat people during initiation to make them wicked.
4. They rape the girls and turn them to olosho, is that also human rights?
4. They put serious fear in their members to turn them to slaves.
5. They initiate people in the night. And forcefully or deceptively make people join.
6. They are illegal.
7. They have posts for killers and torturers, e g, butcher, hit squad, etc.

Their so called ideologies are just baits to deceive people. Many of the above characteristics of the frats have been there from the beginning. Some people claim that cultism was hijacked by criminal elements. That is a fallacy. It was meant to do evil from the beginning.

The horrors and bloodshed we see nowadays just shows that the founders have achieved their aims of helping the devil to destroy the society.

I know a little about the human societies, and I can bet with you that most of the founders of the cult groups are concious agents of the devil, belonging to other deeper fraternities of devil worship such as Illuminati, freemansory, ogboni, and other demonic groups.

Little wonder they have succeeded in turning our youths to armed robbers, political touts, drug addicts, drug dealers. They have turned the girls to oloshos and sexual perverts.

Let us wake up. Cultism it spiritual and tackling it begins from the spiritual angle.
- We need to intercede against it.
- We need to enlighten people against it. Thank God for a thread like this.
- The government, school authorities and law enforcement agents must also play their own part.

God is with us in this. We are overcomers.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by butterfly777(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2020
malcom1X:

See evil promises.
Is that why cultists are all over the place engaging in armed robbery and killing rivals, and also getting themselves killed? Good promises indeed.

Many of them did not even finish school, as a result of cultism.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? by Passionate888: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2020
malcom1X:

na wetin u dey take console yourself be that?

(1) (Reply)

Folorunso Kehinde David Is A Fraud. / 16 Year Old Girl Up For Jungle Justice After Her Boyfriend Left Her During Robbe / Flip Side Of Japa: Ghanaian Boy Beats Father To Death In America (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.