Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k (529 Views)

How To Earn From The Agricultural Value Chains Without Farming / Broiler Supervisor / Farm Manager & Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by apakoso2020: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day to you all, looking for passionate minds ready to make money the right way to work as a sales rep supervisor to market our semo tuwo;a new product milled from corn, cassava and wheat with a great texture better than any semo in the market.
A sales rep supervisor is a person that has sales rep he or she controls,the more the reps under you,the more your earnings.
With 10 sales reps, you will earn 60k/month.so with 20reps , you earn N120k.
how do you become a sales rep supervisor?
Note:You don't need any money to be a sales rep supervisor.
all you need are;
A) Be an Nce,ND or a graduate with some marketing experience.
B) Make sure you have a space where you can keep our goods in a safe place,a fixed and well defined address is also required.
C)3 guarantors, with one of them at least a level 12 civil servant or a staff of a reputable private organization.
D)Get any number of sales reps you are sure you can control and manage,means you must know them to some extent,but the more sales reps you have,the more your earnings
if you can meet these four conditions,send your CV to apakoso2020@gmail.com or Whatsapp number 09037815836.

Re: Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by apakoso2020: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
still on, keep on sending in the applications
Re: Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by peacealways: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by apakoso2020: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
There is a WhatsApp group for people interested in working as a sales rep supervisors in the following states;
Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Kwara
To start,join Sales rep supervisor WhatsApp group by sending SRS to
Re: Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by Alimi12(m): 4:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Be A Rep Supervisor,earn From 50k by LanreFasasi: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alimi12:

YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Catfish Farming. / Benefits Of Starting A Commercial Pig Farming / Poultry Slaughter- Processing And Cold Room Storage Facility Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.