Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam (1245 Views)

List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download / JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by AdebayoSeyi: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently applied for the 2020/2021 UNILAG Postgraduate admission for MBA. Being the most competitive course in UNILAG SPGS, I have decided to enroll in tutorials to enable me prepare adequately for the entrance exam, which they said would be CBT.

However, I am confused here! The number of tutorial centres that are littered around UNILAG coupled with the marketing messages I receive from different tutorial centres have made it difficult for me to choose.

Specifically, I don’t know which one to choose among these tutorial centres: Vasaskills Institute, Masterclass Tutors, Arctic Conference, Premium Tutors, Grey Matters, Elegant Tutors, Benzene Tutorials, T Square, etc.

To complicate the issue, everyone of them is claiming to be best tutorial centre for UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam.

Is there anyone that has attended any of these tutorial centres? Please I need your candid opinion on this matter. Which tutorial centre would you recommend as the best for UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance?
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by MasterPlanner85: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Hi Seyi,

I was once in your shoe. But thank God I made the best choice that made my UNILAG Postgraduate Admission possible.

You don't need to be confused by the number of tutorial centres around UNILAG.

In the course of my research last year, just like as you are doing now, I discovered that most of those tutorials only specialized in JAMB, WAEC, GCE, JUPEB, NECO, Tutorials.

Among all the tutorial centres in that axis, only Vasaskills Institute, Masterclass Tutors, and Grey Matters specialize in UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam. So streamline your choice to these 3 tutorial centres as others are not worthy of mention here.

I had to choose Vasaskills Institute because i discovered that they have the highest admission success rate among the 3 tutorial centres that specialize in UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam

Today, i had no regret over my choice as i was given admission into MBA full time programme.
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by AdebayoSeyi: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
MasterPlanner85:
Hi Seyi,

I was once in your shoe. But thank God I made the best choice that made my UNILAG Postgraduate Admission possible.

In the course of my research last year, just like as you are doing now, I discovered that most of those tutorials only specialized in JAMB, WAEC, GCE, JUPEB, NECO, Tutorials.

Among all the tutorial centres in that axis, only Vasaskills Institute, Masterclass Tutors, and Grey Matters specialize in UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam. So streamline your choice to these 3 tutorial centres as others are not worthy of mention here.

I had to choose Vasaskills Institute because i discovered that they have the highest admission success rate among the 3 tutorial centres that specialize in UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam

Today, i had no regret over my choice as i was given admission into MBA full time programme.

Thank you so much for your candid opinion. Please, if you don’t mind, kindly email me your phone. I really need to talk to you for more advice on other things. Thanks
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by Kadibia455: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Vasaskills was my first choice base on the fact that it was recommended by my colleague who attended their tutorials and passed UNILAG postgraduate entrance exam. However they refused to accept me because they had reached their lecture rooms optimum capacity as at the time I wanted to register in 2017.

I had to opt for Masterclass Tutors and I thank God I was admitted into Masters in Public Health even though I narrowly escaped failure.

So in my own opinion, I would recommend Vasaskills as first choice and Masterclass as second choice.
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by seyi2020: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi Masterplanner, i have tried to find these people's contact to no avail. Please if you have any of their numbers. I'll appreciate if you can share with me. Thank you.

MasterPlanner85:
Hi Seyi,

Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by seyi2020: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello Kadibia, please share their contacts with me if you have it. Thank you.

Kadibia455:
Vasaskills was my first choice base on the fact that it was recommended by my colleague who attended their tutorials and passed UNILAG postgraduate entrance exam. However they refused to accept me because they had reached their lecture rooms optimum capacity as at the time I wanted to register in 2017.

I had to opt for Masterclass Tutors and I thank God I was admitted into Masters in Public Health even though I narrowly escaped failure.

So in my own opinion, I would recommend Vasaskills as first choice and Masterclass as second choice.
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by Simjosada: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
*For Candidates of Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management*

*JOIN ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR UNILAG ENVIRONMENTAL Toxicology And Pollution Management POSTGRADUATE EXAM AND GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS FREE OF CHARGE*

This is only for those applying for *Environmental toxicology and pollution Management only* ...

Do you wish to get admission to Unilag for your post graduate degree without stress or issues? Then join our online tutorial.
This is what we offer:
1) We provide you with authentic and up to date past questions *for free*
2) We guide you on what to expect in the exam and help you prepare for it.
3) We run you through the examination syllabus and process
4) We provide you with inner criteria (requirement) that will give you an edge
5) We help you through your registration process.
6) We don't only help you with the examination, we hold your hand and guide you through the whole registration process with the help of current PG student of your department.

Hold our hands and let us guide you through a smooth and successful ride on your post graduate journey.
*This is available to applicant in Environmental toxicology and pollution management at the department of Zoology*
Join the tutorial for N3000 only
To join call Simon on 08151021491 or Ayodeji on 08138581003
Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by Simjosada: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
*JOIN OUR ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ENTRANCE EXAM AND GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS FREE OF CHARGE*

This is only for those applying for *Environmental toxicology and pollution Management* ...

Do you wish to get admission to Unilag for your post graduate degree without stress or issues? Then join our online tutorial.
This is what we offer:
1) We provide you with authentic and up to date past questions *for free*
6) We don't only help you with the examination, we hold your hand and guide you through the whole registration process with the help of current PG student of your department.

Join the tutorials for just N3,000 only.

Click on the link to join our group chat (Environmental toxicology and pollution management candidates only)
https:///C3W0C0kKFJC2sNqMViSwkx

Hold our hands and let us guide you through a smooth and successful ride on your post graduate journey.
*This is available to applicant in Environmental toxicology and pollution management at the department of Zoology*

1 Like

Re: Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam by Simjosada: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
*For Candidates of Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management*

*JOIN ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR UNILAG ENVIRONMENTAL Toxicology And Pollution Management POSTGRADUATE EXAM AND GET YOUR PAST QUESTION*

This is only for those applying for *Environmental toxicology and pollution Management only* ...

This is what we offer:
1) We provide you with authentic and up to date past questions

Join the tutorial for N5000 only
To join call Simon on 08151021491 or Ayodeji on 08138581003

(1) (Reply)

100 Level Student Expelled After His Coursemate Reported Him For Cheating In Exa / 21 Lucrative Side Hustles For Students On ASUU Strike In Nigeria / Bowen University - Some Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.