Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem (4684 Views)

Who else Is Having This Geniex Notification Pop Up Every Time? / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by actionp119: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]please ones I try to connect my infinix s5 to a computer with usb cable, enable otg will pop up on screen and it won't allow the phone to connect to the system again, I have tried resetting my phone but still the same, please help me ��
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Then enable OTG on your phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by atheistandproud(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Ddjay
DrJPrince
SunshineV
Krazydave
MrBone2
dragnetisakuk

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by LehreMi: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2020
grin
atheistandproud:
Ddjay
DrJPrince
SunshineV
Krazydave
MrBone2
dragnetisakuk

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by TrollKiller(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Transsion on the beat again

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by drjprince: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2020
atheistandproud:
Ddjay
DrJPrince
SunshineV
Krazydave
MrBone2
dragnetisakuk
I come in peace oo grin
But the truth is Inferiority no fit hide him identity...
Oga op am sorry when next you want to get a smartphone check specs well e get why

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2020
actionp119:
[color=#000099][/color]please ones I try to connect my infinix s5 to a computer with usb cable, enable otg will pop up on screen and it won't allow the phone to connect to the system again, I have tried resetting my phone but still the same, please help me ��

It's could be a bug on XOS. You should check the Infinix thread and find out what could be causing it. You can try a different USB cable or blow air into the USB port in case there's any debris to clear it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
atheistandproud:
Ddjay
D.rJPrince
Su.nshineV
K.razydave
M.rBone2
dragnetisakuk

Lol. E fit be say na USB problem sha. Make e ask question for Infinix thread he fit see solution.
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by ddjay: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
atheistandproud:
Ddjay
DrJPrince
SunshineV
Krazydave
MrBone2
dragnetisakuk
My own no hard, just look for carlcare, its always advisable to get the closest branch so that you can quickly dash there without any hastle.
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
actionp119:
Have you tried a different USB cable?
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by MrBONE2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
actionp119:
grin

Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by xpensivealex(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
If u have change the charging port b4 that may b d reason
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by Jeffy1206(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
actionp119:
its either your cord is faulty or you don't enable the otg service on your phone.
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by actionp119: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jeffy1206:
its either your cord is faulty or you don't enable the otg service on your phone.
My cord is working because I used it with another phone, and ones I try switching the otg on, it will start showing device connected successfully without showing on the system
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by actionp119: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

It's could be a bug on XOS. You should check the Infinix thread and find out what could be causing it. You can try a different USB cable or blow air into the USB port in case there's any debris to clear it.
okay thank you
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by actionp119: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
xpensivealex:
If u have change the charging port b4 that may b d reason
No I haven't changed it, my phone is still a new phone not up to 3 months
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by actionp119: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

This is what it shows
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by Opperwezen(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2020
change the device if its still under warranty
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by atheistandproud(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Opperwezen:

Why are you invoking the e-spirits of well known Anti-Transsion crusaders into a technical issue which is not unique to any brand? Are you trying to constitute a nuisance? Or is it youthful exuberance or trolling?

OP has a technical issue which can happen to any smartphone brand at any time, why not a proffer solution and move on?

I beg to differ sir. This OTG/Charging pop up is a signature problem of Transsion phones. Then again, he/she should clean that charging port with spirit and allow it to dry. If that fails, they should visit Carlcare.
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by Opperwezen(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

I beg to differ sir. This OTG/Charging pop up is a signature problem of Transsion phones. Then again, he/she should clean that charging port with spirit and allow it to dry. If that fails, they should visit Carlcare.
I modified my earlier comment because 2 individuals out of the people you quoted actually tried to help,. Did you mention them in a bid to assist the op? Or my prior guess was correct?
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by atheistandproud(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Opperwezen:

I modified my earlier comment because 2 individuals out of the people you quoted actually tried to help,. Did you mention them in a bid to assist the op? Or my prior guess was correct?

Whatever you guess is your own cup of tea.

Your assumptions about other people tell more about you than about the people in question.

Have a good day sir.
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by Opperwezen(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Whatever you guess is your own cup of tea.

Your assumptions about other people tell more about you than about the people in question.

Have a good day sir.

You're a well known anti transsion crusader on this forum, how am i supposed to know you've repented so soon?

My apologies!
Re: Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem by atheistandproud(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Opperwezen:

You're a well known anti transsion crusader on this forum, how am i supposed to know you've repented so soon?

My apologies!

Since you're in the business of handing out tags, well Mr Pro Transsion Apologist, I am an anti-ignorance crusader.

It just happens that Transsion are cashing out on the ignorance of Nigerians hence they occasionally fall into my line of fire. Get your facts right. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Best Photo Editing App / Attention-mtn Is Blocking Lines because of free browsing / How Much Does TECNO M3 Cost Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.