Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Building In The Rainy Season - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building In The Rainy Season (479 Views)

LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building In The Rainy Season by ozodigboo(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2020
I want to remove and replace my roof, add some pillars, change my old windows.
Its an occupied house..... I'll need to transfer my belongings to the boys quarters.
Some friends have told me it's not advisable during the rainy season
But if I wait till the dry season, I may use /squander the money.
And the rains may even help me know if the roofers did a good job.
I need advice
Re: Building In The Rainy Season by Hum2020: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Opi think it is very bad to do sure work in raining season because it is an old building and as sure dry season should be the best period to carry out sure project and ask for the fund i will advice you to start buying some of the materiale down remember dry season materiale always cost much you can as well paid down materiale like roof sheet etc i wish you best of luck
Re: Building In The Rainy Season by ozodigboo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hum2020:
Opi think it is very bad to do sure work in raining season because it is an old building and as sure dry season should be the best period to carry out sure project and ask for the fund i will advice you to start buying some of the materiale down remember dry season materiale always cost much you can as well paid down materiale like roof sheet etc i wish you best of luck
Thanks, bro

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Bungalow With Bq On A Completely Fenced Land For N8m At Ajah ( C Of O ) / Pic: Serviced 4 Bdrm Semi Detached @ Vintage Park 2 Estate, Jakunde, Lekki / Estate Land For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.