Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Give It All It Takes To Pass Your CITN Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Give It All It Takes To Pass Your CITN Exams (209 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give It All It Takes To Pass Your CITN Exams by starryadmin: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2020
I know you are very busy with work, family and other things,
so you don’t really have much time to invest in your CITN exams preparation.
You are not alone, most CITN students are experiencing the same,
but one thing that will separate successful students from those that will fail is
giving CITN exams all it takes because anything worth doing, is worth doing well.

It’s not just about how desperate you are to pass CITN exams,
it’s about how hard you are willing to work for it out.

I remember when I was preparing for a professional exam,
I was not given exam leave at work.
I had to figure what to do so that I won’t fail because the exam was very expensive.

These were the sacrifices I made;
• I had to reduce my sleep time to 5 hours per day.

• I close early from work, I mean on the exact closing hour by 5pm.

• I studied 2 hours before bed time and 2 hours before going to work.

• I dedicated all Saturdays and Sundays for study, 8 hours per day.
Note that this sacrifice is just for a while, after the exam,
you can go back to your normal routine.

P.S: There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas Edison
Instead of studying hard, why not study smart.
See how to study smart for CITN exams;

• Join FREE online Telegram class, save yourself the stress of attending physical class.
Click here to join our FREE CITN telegram class and get CITN video lecture.
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class

• Use Video lecture, save yourself the stress of using voluminous text books. You are writing CITN exams to pass not for research.

• Get CITN 30 Days Exam Success Blueprint, this will help you finish the syllabus including answering past questions within 30 days.

Click here to chat with our Admin on Telegramhttps:///starrygoldacademy
OR
Call Starry Gold Academy on 09076786154, 07038174484, 08123189141 07086810335, 08074460975, 08085378906, 08023428420

(1) (Reply)

5 Youtube Channels That Help With Teaching Kids At Home / Nigerian Army Institute Of Technology And Environmental 2020/2021 / Jamb News Update/on Awaiting Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.