Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only (342 Views)

Tron Mining - TRX Mining Site For 1000 Free Trx / Paypal Postcode Issues Solved Finally! Open A Paypal Business Account In Nigeria / Paypal Business Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only by okoi001(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys!

We all use PayPal for easy transaction internationally and locally but the restrictions set by PayPal to Nigeria only allows Us to send money. What if I tell you that you can create a PayPal account that is fully functional in Nigeria, without the use of VPN, neither generate fake address nor telephone numbers?

is very possible lads, With as low as #1000 I will create a business PayPal account and also link it up with debit card here in Nigeria, that means you can transfer your funds anytime and anywhere.

Also, if you want to learn the skills, I will be given it out for a small small fee.

SEND ME A MAIL : mikkyvirus396( @ )gmail.com

please remove the brackets and space.

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS VALID TILL 19 JUNE, 12PM

Have a great day
Re: PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only by kelvin568(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
okoi001:
Hi guys!

We all use PayPal for easy transaction internationally and locally but the restrictions set by PayPal to Nigeria only allows Us to send money. What if I tell you that you can create a PayPal account that is fully functional in Nigeria, without the use of VPN, neither generate fake address nor telephone numbers?

is very possible lads, With as low as #1000 I will create a business PayPal account and also link it up with debit card here in Nigeria, that means you can transfer your funds anytime and anywhere.

Also, if you want to learn the skills, I will be given it out for a small small fee.

SEND ME A MAIL : mikkyvirus396( @ )gmail.com

please remove the brackets and space.

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS VALID TILL 19 JUNE, 12PM

Have a great day

I wanna learn and do it too

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only by okoi001(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
kelvin568:

I wanna learn and do it too
I have reply your mail, please check your box.
Re: PAYPAL Business Account For #1000 Only by okoi001(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
For those that what to learn, I will take by the hand and give you a one-on-one guide to create and setup any account.

THIS OFFER LAST TILL 19 JUNE, 2020.

The trend close immediately after

My email is on my profile. don't drop email here or phone number. I will reply all my mails seen.

BR.

(1) (Reply)

Gain Whatsapp Views / Earn Massively With Little Investment / Make 200k In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.