Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

How About Shoes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How About Shoes? (353 Views)

What Every Gentleman Should Know About Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About Shoes? by VirtueDigest: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
You are never fully dressed without a footwear. It could come in form of sandals, sneakers and so much more. If you are one who loves shoes, I bet you should always be on “fleek”. I mean, I love shoes but choosing the ones to fit my outfit might be difficult. Right?

Well, shoes are intended to protect and comfort the human foot; need I define that? You can use it for decoration and fashion. But, what is the essence of having a shoe and not rocking it well?

The designs of shoes vary over the years from culture to culture with its appearance originally tied to its functions. Different shoes serve its own purpose such as boots which are designed specifically for mountain climbing.

They are made from leathers, woods or canvas, rubbers, plastics and other petro-chemical derived materials.

When shopping, you want to imagine how beautiful the shoe you’d get for yourself and how your feet would be in good shape.

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/how-about-shoes/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Curious:why Do Women Wear Waist Beads / How To Price Your Products And Make A Profit / Sales Of Sweat Shirts,,hoodies,,joggers Etc All At Octagram Clothings And Brandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.