Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress (485 Views)

How To Build Online Community Platform / Learn To Build Online Stores For FREE - Whatsapp Training - 08029345672 / Free Download: These Tools Will Help You Build Online Business Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress by michealji: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
How to build online investment platform with Wordpress

I need to implement the following features

Payment Gateway
Referral system
Configure and add investment plans easily
Roi Drops
Automated earning based on the plan
Withdrawal and deposits
Balance details

Please which Wordpress plugin do I need to add all this functions
Re: How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress by donsheddy1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Just learn PHP very well or pay a developer to fix it for you.
Re: How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress by peterokafor01: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm a developer, me and my team can get those done for u ... Message on WhatsApp 09052293303
Re: How Can I Build Online Investment Platform With Wordpress by LizedaMedia: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
michealji:
How to build online investment platform with Wordpress

I need to implement the following features

Payment Gateway
Referral system
Configure and add investment plans easily
Roi Drops
Automated earning based on the plan
Withdrawal and deposits
Balance details

Please which Wordpress plugin do I need to add all this functions
Hello,

As much as it is doable using WordPress, doing so using the CMS is clearly not advisable. We just did a draft with a client and the features of the site will include:

1. Coin payment methods (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin)
2. 2FA verification on login and registration
3. 5 Levels Referral System (Stable)
4. KYC (Know your customers) Compliance
5. Advanced users management
6. Signup Bonus
7. Email notification on registration, when ROI drops and at the end of investment circle.
8. Live chat management
9. Mass email to all users
10. Referral system
12. ROI Drop
13. Admin configure and add multiple investment plans
14. Make users "agents", etc.

We can take on yours along. Just get in touch and let us discuss the possibility of working alongside yours. Note that we are using the Laravel Framework. Our WhatsApp link is in our signature below.

(1) (Reply)

Two Awesome Books To Learn Copywriting / Is Google A Product Of 666? (pictures) / They Have Hacked Nairaland Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.