Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. (719 Views)

I'm Just 16years Old And I Have 100k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With / What Will You Do If You Have 100k. 500k 1million / I Have 100k Am Not Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Georgebaba: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good day ya all!
I have a 100k, Datat & Time. WHAT GOOD INVESTMENT CAN YEILD ME WEEKLY OR MONTHLY RETURNS??
ADVICE NEEDED
THANKS
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Xristars(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmm. Baba your own beta.

Use the 100k and invest in piggvest or any genuine online platform, because it seems your mind in made up for online investment.

Or you continue managing your business and add another one side hustle. And start marketing online. I can help you write engaging content.

Or Learn a skill and sell your service.

Finally my guy, which skill will like to learn, let me teach you.
Graphics, logo with your smartphone.
Social media marketing or content writing.
I can even teach you fashion and design.
choose 1 skill and pay 1k.
Success
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Johnoluwafemi09(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Contact me if you have 100k, we run an investment and you have nothing at all to loose on our investment platform, contact us and earn 15% of your investment in 2weeks and 35% in a month... easy to do WhatsApp me on 08109997408
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $230 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Reach me on +2348067344821
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by OneMillionBTC: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
If you like what you see in this link, then send me an email.

https:///2AxFLpx
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Georgebaba: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xristars:
Hmm. Baba your own beta.

Use the 100k and invest in piggvest or any genuine online platform, because it seems your mind in made up for online investment.

Or you continue managing your business and add another one side hustle. And start marketing online. I can help you write engaging content.

Success

Yea! Cause i Have that little to invest, I HAVE DATA & MOST IMPORTANTLY ENOUGH TIME!

Hmm SMM with 1k Really??
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by SavageResponse(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
boxdfrosh:
Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $230 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Reach me on +2348067344821

Gee! You must be a multimillionaire from trading binary options...why do you still need another person's money?

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Chibuchris: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

Gee! You must be a multimillionaire from trading binary options...why do you still need another person's money?

Lol the guy is funny 2100usd in a month, and you are looking for some one with 100k.mehn local man is confused.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by captain2020(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xristars:
Hmm. Baba your own beta.

Success

WhatsApp me with 08029868198
Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by odysey: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Georgebaba:
Good day ya all!
I have a 100k, Datat & Time. WHAT GOOD INVESTMENT CAN YEILD ME WEEKLY OR MONTHLY RETURNS??
ADVICE NEEDED
THANKS

What ever you choose to do ensure you have some level of control
As lots of questions
Research
Study
Practice and then practice some more

Forex and crypto currency investment should be considered

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'll advice you to invest in VTU business, it needs little or no educational skill, as long as you can diffentiate between #100 and #200. Check my profile and drop a comment on my post, I can put you through.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Investment System Here Guys? Please I Need Help Here. / Factories For Sale / Piggyvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.