Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question (523 Views)

Experienced Data Analyst/scientists , Please Jump In / As A Data Scientists In Nigeria Were Would You Get Dataset About Nigeria. / Any Data Scientists In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by gbolly1151(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
It is possible to train a model to predict the hash function from a text?

And it is also possible to predict private key from public key in publickey encryption scheme?
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
gbolly1151:
It is possible to train a model to predict the hash function from a text?

And it is also possible to predict private key from public key in publickey encryption scheme?
I can't wrap my head around your quiz.

Try to elaborate
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by gbolly1151(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:

I can't wrap my head around your quiz.

Try to elaborate
Can statistical model be use to obtain private key from public key
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
gbolly1151:

Yeah 100%✓
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by gbolly1151(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:

Yeah 100%✓
really? Then cryptography is not secured anymore
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by jesmond3945: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2020
gbolly1151:

yes. For lattice public key encryption you can use a Monte Carlo simulation to get the basis which makes up the key together with machine learning which processes the basis.
For RSA and Elliptic curve, you can use Short or Grover's search
For Code public key you can prange's ISD but I proposed using Maximum likelihood reinforced with copula distribution.
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by gbolly1151(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
yes. For lattice public key encryption you can use a Monte Carlo simulation to get the basis which makes up the key together with machine learning which processes the basis.
For RSA and Elliptic curve, you can use Short or Grover's search
For Code public key you can prange's ISD but I proposed using Maximum likelihood reinforced with copula distribution.
Meh..then cryptography is not secured anymore since it can be hacked using ML because one feature of publickey encryption scheme is should not be able to derive public key from private key by any mean
Re: AI Gurus And Data Scientists,please Help Me On This Question by jesmond3945: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2020
gbolly1151:

Meh..then cryptography is not secured anymore since it can be hacked using ML because one feature of publickey encryption scheme is should not be able to derive public key from private key by any mean
no encryption scheme is full proof. That's why when you exploit weakness you see how to make it stronger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Course On Mapping / Where Can I Learn Web Development In Imo State / Get A Bitcoin Investment Website, Brokers Website, Trading Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.