Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER (503 Views)

Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances / Don't Be Waiting For Anybody To B Ur Boss B A Boss Of Urself... / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by piuspaul(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
7 years ago I ventured into working as a freelancer (Online work) and from my experience over the years I now have a vast knowledge of it. Though starting as a beginner was very difficult as there was limited information about it online mostly for Nigerian's. But with persistent, ability to think smart and fast, I was able to achieve alot.

But many have find it difficult to even register on UPWORK let alone getting jobs as majority of them are not consistent and give up easily. I have seen many people online lamenting that getting jobs on Freelance Platforms such as UPWORK, FREELANCER, FIVERR, GURU, PEOPLEPERHOUR and many more.

Some even have the notion that client (US & Europe) can never hire them because they're from Nigeria. That's a very bad thinking, though I understand their basic of having that. But honestly that will immediately affect your zeal to work as a freelancer. I have co-freelancers and friends who have earned more than $50K+ (17.5M) on Freelance since their inception on it within few years.

Easy to say but effort is needed. You must have skills. Soft skills to be precise. Web/Graphics design, Customer service, Sales & Marketing, Writing etc.

I will be giving out many tips on how to be successful in the freelance world. You can ask as many questions as you want and I will reply as soon as I can here on Nairaland.

I'm trying to grow a freelance trend in Nigeria and help interested people in Freelancing to achieve success on a longtime base. My plan is to create an extensive reservoir of information for people to become a successful freelancer. Though it will b paid later. But for the meantime I will be giving out limited free information. Please reply to this trend.

Regards,
Pius A.
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by stivoboi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wow i will really like to learn the tricks of freelancing am ready to "sack my boss"
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by piuspaul(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
stivoboi:
Wow i will really like to learn the tricks of freelancing am ready to "sack my boss"

Lol. Hit me up.
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by sabiodun03(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Am ready to learn sir
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by sabiodun03(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
I wish to learn some skillset in order to be profitable sir
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by piuspaul(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
sabiodun03:
I wish to learn some skillset in order to be profitable sir

I don't teach skill set but I can recommend lucrative skill set and how to make use of it, get jobs online and get paid.

Reach me on 08103788474 (Telegram).
Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by COZA(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good day sir.. please how can I stop this error from showing up when I want to submit a proposal.
I have updated my address but problem persists. I'll appreciate your input

Re: Sack Ur Boss And B Ur Own Boss As A FREELANCER by piuspaul(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2020
COZA:
Good day sir.. please how can I stop this error from showing up when I want to submit a proposal.
I have updated my address but problem persists. I'll appreciate your input

First you've not mentioned which platform but I guess it's Upwork. Since you've updated your account and yet still persists, then it must be strange. I would advise you to email customer support or go to the Upwork community and Forums under 'Help' (?) It's faster that way as your complaint will be treated swiftly.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss 400$ Xyearn.finance Airdrop..bigger Than Bitcoin / Man Buys A House With Fiverr Revenue / My Forex Contest Journey - November 2020 (highest Price $4000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.