Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Do You Know You Can Use An Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know You Can Use An Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer? (895 Views)

How To Use Unripe Pawpaw To Permanently Cure Stomach Ulcer (2 Methods) / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / How To Stop Doubting Yourself And Cure Stomach Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Use An Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer? by SharpestArena(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
How Can You Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer

Hey guys! I know this post will be amazed, a lot of thoughts would have comes into your mind that how can someone use just an unripe plantain to cure stomach ulcer, don't be surprised, its really works. I have someone with gastric stomach ulcer for a very long time, in fact the ulcer has been chronic, he has spent a lot of money for medical treatment but still the ulcer is still there, he was saying this problem he was facing for someone that if he can see the natural home remedy for this ulcer he will be greatful, so I now decided to help the man, I told him about this natural remedies and after some days he came to testify about it, so, am now using the privilege to share my readers about this natural home remedies for ulcer patients.

Do you know that this stomach ulcer can be cured permanently with this natural home remedies which is unripe plantain? If you are familiar with this unripe plantain, you will notice that it has a sticky gum that is some how hard to remove from it gums on your hand, even our great forefathers recognized this gum content of an unripe plantain that it has the power to cover up those wound or sore in the intestine, our forefather believe in this in the olden days, there is no any medical treatment then, they used this medicinal herbal concussion which is unripe plantain to cure stomach ulcer.
So, I am going to tell you how they use this unripe plantain to cure stomach ulcer in their olden days and its really work even up till now.

How can you prepare this medicine

I am going to tell you how to prepare the medicine, the dosage even the benefits of this unripe plantain but before I proceed, let me quickly tell you the health benefit of this unripe plantain.

Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain

1. Unripe Plantain is rich in so many vitamins, it is rich in vitamain E, B2, PP, Pectin, Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Serotonin and Starch.

2. It is very useful for those who are suffering from ulcer and other disease connected with gastrointestinal tract, as well as diabetics, people who have hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, anemia, nervous disorder and it is also helps in kidney diseases.

3. Its also helps to lose calories and sugar especially if you are suffering from excess weight and diabetics

4. Its contains substances that kill bacteria that cause stomach ulcer, normalising the work of the intestines.

5. It is a good helper for people who are suffering from constipation and frustration, filling potassium deficiency in the body, unripe plantain restore the intestinal water balance.

6. When someone is having diarrhea, dehydrated and losses very important of electrolyte, an unripe plantain will perfectly solved the problem.

Now let's talk about how to prepare the medicine, just click on this page to continue;
https://www.sharpestarena.com/2020/06/do-you-know-you-can-use-unripe-plantain.html?m=1..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use An Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer? by Blackmann001: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's wot cured my mums ulcer
Re: Do You Know You Can Use An Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer? by Michealozon: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please after the plantain water as been fermented and is ready for use will I have to cover the plastic when using or I should leave it opened

(1) (Reply)

Widow Conceives, Births Twins, Three Years After Husband's Death(photo) / Organic Products For Sound Health / What Does It Mean To Dream Of Fetching Water From The Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.