Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] (369 Views)

Online Earning Opportunity: No Laptop, No Skills Required! / Verified and Legit online Earning Opportunities / This is another Online Earning Opportunity if you are Ready To Do Little Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome to Paid advertising viewing system!

The company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 20 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

link fee: 1000 Naira, 100% legit... Snd me a DM.
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Baba, forget this thing joor! I've done it before, it's fake.

1 Like

Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Deasegun19(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
Baba, forget this thing joor! I've done it before, it's fake.

abi ooo. them just copy eupvideonxyz template. YouTube gan no give that kin money
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Deasegun19:

abi ooo. them just copy eupvideonxyz template. YouTube gan no give that kin money
I dont know what platform you have used previously... I have cashed out with this one. This is not a promo.
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Deasegun19(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
BadRadio:
I dont know what platform you have used previously... I have cashed out with this one. This is not a promo.

show the credit alert as proof.
after wasting time and data, they will ask you to refer certain number of ppl before you can withdraw, if you are lucky and have those referral, they will ask you to pay certain amount to for your account verification.
if you post say them be scam, na immediately them go delete your account from their server.
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by LaurieBrian(f): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why wasting ur time in something that won't pay u...I advise u join smart contract million money.
� legit, only two referral u need..while ur two bring their own twos....chat me to sign up .make ur findings if u care

Delete dat in 30mins..2hrs is much
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Deasegun19:

show the credit alert as proof.
after wasting time and data, they will ask you to refer certain number of ppl before you can withdraw, if you are lucky and have those referral, they will ask you to pay certain amount to for your account verification.
if you post say them be scam, na immediately them go delete your account from their server.
what platform exactly are you talking about... This one is different bro.
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Deasegun19(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
BadRadio:
what platform exactly are you talking about... This one is different bro.

eupvideon, xyz
BTW you haven't posted proof
Re: Online Earning [ Access link Deleted ] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Deasegun19:

eupvideon, xyz BTW you haven't posted proof
nevermind bro. too late.

(1) (Reply)

Npower To Commence Registration June 26 / I urgently need a writer asap / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.