Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif (13399 Views)

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn / #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Omoslim26: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin
True.
He should be released for peace to reign grin

But biaFlan pigs thinks otherwise.
If we scatter this "zoo" now, they'll DEFINITELY be the biggest losers.

People that can't even tolerate eachother in a small community are calling for sovereign independence.
OSU
OHU
ORU
UME
ETC
Shameless things.

so the only thing you and your likes can offer on every thread is this your usual igbo vs yoruba childish nonsense

chia nairaland has lost its salt too much small jobless and hungry small small pikins don full dis forum

every small thing afonja dis ipob dat igbo dis yoruba dat conehead dis quoro dat

seun which way nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maranzano:

You will rant and play catch-up for a very long time. The people you are castigating are naturally ahead of you in character and learning. Hatred is a poison that kills the hater slowly without his knowledge. Bitterness of heart shortens your
your lifespan. Nigeria will be a better place without people of your mindset.

Keep fooling yourselves.
Are you talking about the people that are still wailing for being 5%?

Chai! OSUs won't kill me with their frustration grin
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by SirBunky85(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
jasmine1600:
Nigeria is no longer practicing democracy but dictatorship.
They don’t want to perform, they still don’t want people to protest over their inability to perform.
they learned from Obj ur saviour
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by amosrich(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Free Nastura
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Kogbaski: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
It should be clear to everyone by now that we're being ruled by nothing close to a democratic government

1 Like

Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Ejjis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ndiuwa

Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by wiseoneking: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin
True.

People that can't even tolerate eachother in a small community are calling for sovereign independence.
OSU
OHU
ORU
UME
ETC
Shameless things.
I wonder the power of this issue of Biafra and ipob, how it has turned most people into morons. I pity people who cannot sleep because of them and their frustration. Whenever I read a thread that is very unrelated to Biafra and some one is mentioning it, I always thought of carelessness of Yaba left gate men in allowing such people to escape. One of the patients?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Are you mistaken me for your father?

Nice names you have there wink
How old are and How old is your mother? How did you end up like this? Did she not train you or did you reject home training?
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by ospido: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Democracy dey Nigeria?..the one wey APC dey do na democracy?

APC bring hate speech bill
APC bring repentant boko boys bill
APC defiled court orders with zazaky mata
APC arrest & oppress innocent protesters
APC use soldiers wan destroy Rivers election
See the power tissue for Edo state....ETC

APC go finish this country be4 our very eyes

But still doesn't make PDP any better...so we(youths) need to do something about it

Why not register your own political party?
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
wiseoneking:
I wonder the power of this issue of Biafra and ipob, how it has turned most people into morons. I pity people who cannot sleep because of them and their frustration. Whenever I read a thread that is very unrelated to Biafra and some one is mentioning it, I always thought of carelessness of Yaba left gate men in allowing such people to escape. One of the patients?
Lol
Lol!
Are you mistaken me for your father
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by ospido: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
people! we never enter NEXT LEVEL YET

I HEARD THAT IT IS COME WHEN BUHARI START HIS THIRD TENURE

You can imagine the kind of next level they promised us!!
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by ospido: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
At first Buhari went after southerners and the northerners watched him, now he is going for the northerners and there is no one to restrain him.

And they were saying he's a democrat then. But those of us who are old enough back in 1983/84 know what decree number 4 mean. That's exactly what he's executing today.
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Petdagr8t(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin
True.

OSU
OHU
ORU
UME
ETC
Shameless things.

Bia ewu awusa, carry your stupidity to somewhere else. Cos it is not needed now we only want that gentleman released asap.
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Petdagr8t:

Bia ewu awusa, carry your stupidity to somewhere else. Cos it is not needed now we only want that gentleman released asap.
Lol
Is that your surname?
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by Cherez: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin
True.

OSU
OHU
ORU
UME
ETC
Shameless things.
People who can't accommodate each other but run an training school which trains young boys in droves to take over businesses.
Tell us about ABOBAKU before you mention OSU
The SE is the only region bombarded by the whole of Nigeria and yet built up itself without any atom of help from FG
So whom do you think will survive a breakup better?
You wey never even survive without your parents?
Re: Democracy Watch Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nastura Sherif by ajl: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
When the sane minds were protesting ills and evil being perpetrated by the Buhari administration, the same coalition and Northern Youth Movement were busy issuing instead of addressing the main issue. Now the hen has come home to roost

Keep quiet! You lack reasoning ability. Was the arrested guy a part of the Northern Youth Movement? When people get too tribal they can hardly move forward or be objective.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Election: APC, PDP Supporters Clash / Boundary Dispute: Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community, Smash Vehicles / SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.