Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court (7308 Views)

Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees / Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Amotolongbo(f): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kano State Police Command, on Thursday, said it has between January to date charged 42 rape suspects to court for prosecution.

The Command’s spokesperson, Abdullahi Kiyawa, who made this disclosure, said all the victims have been evacuated to health centres for comprehensive examination and treatment.

Kiyawa said, ”Analysis and research conducted by the Police Command Headquarters, indicated that about 33.3 per cent of rape cases were perpetrated in uncompleted buildings, followed by 17.7 per cent cases, who were apprehended at farmlands. Also, 15.6 per cent of the cases occurred at the home of the victims, whereas 6.7 per cent were carried out at the houses of the victims.”

Following the unhealthy development, the PPRO emphasised the need for us residents to be more vigilant and watchful at their environment.

He advised parents and guardians to keep watch over their children and wards and urged them to report suspected rapists to the nearest police station for the necessary action.

https://punchng.com/kano-police-charge-42-rape-suspects-to-court/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Amotolongbo(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why??
Why rape??

Sex has been made cheap and easy.

Even my 13 year old bro is having sex for free.

Why will you rape.

Why toture poor gals

Why?

Well you all check my signature
who is your 13year old bro having sex with?

Who is he having sex with?
His sister?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by segebase(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na wa o....hunger for toto
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by donbachi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why??
Why rape??

Why will you rape.

Why toture poor gals

Why?

"13 year old bro is having sex for free"...e be like sey u dey arrange ur friends for am.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by DenreleDave(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sex that is as cheap as water...

Anytime u on the street and u see fine girl wey u like, just call am n tell her. Come this corner and open ur undies for quickie... Sharp sharp una Don do

Back then in 1930s, we have sex everywhere.. No one has ever reported of rape bcox sex was given and received freely with open heart...

Modern ladies have spoilt sex, they are not charging money for sex... Imagine this one for Michat..

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Groomsrace: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good for them
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by OmoOduduwa01: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kai!!!
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by rosy1992(f): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by snoopanddre(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chai! Festival of rape. These are the bad eggs in kano.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rape is rampant in the north.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Jeroboy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
MOU sign agreements with Oyo State governer to develop Real Estate in Oyo State

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/18/mou-sign-agreements-with-oyo-state-governer-to-develop-real-estate-in-oyo-state/
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by SharonLoveth(f): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
42 Rape Suspects In Islamic State Of Kano

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by ignis: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
See them doing what rhey know how to do best.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by amosrich(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
They should be taken to psychiatric hospitals...
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Kogbaski: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wow, 42 What really happening in this generation
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by osejie17(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Their dick should be baptized with koboko after soapy
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by teacherbim(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why??
Why rape??

Why will you rape.

Why toture poor gals
Do you mean 13 years old or 31?

Why?

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sex that is as cheap as water...

Anytime u on the street and u see fine girl wey u like, just call am n tell her. Come this corner and open ur undies for quickie... Sharp sharp una Don do

Back then in 1930s, we have sex everywhere.. No one has ever reported of rape bcox sex was given and received freely with open heart...

Modern ladies have spoilt sex, they are now charging money for sex... Imagine this one for Michat..

Where you born in the 1930s? How can you know how sex was exchanged back then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by xband: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why??
Why rape??

Why will you rape.

Why toture poor gals

Why?

And you are proud to tell us that your 13 years (underage) brother is already having sex?

How old are you, if I may ask?
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by pstar234(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why??
Why rape??

Why will you rape.

Why toture poor gals

Why?

later nah rape him go do if he no see pussy Bleep because e go de him blood
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by esthervera(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
42 lohunlohun may God protect me and my daughter from all this wolf,
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Why?? Why rape??
Why will you rape.
Why toture poor gals

Why?
cushion your bro Formication and adultery does not have good things in store for anyone
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by ephraimubong(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Do you need a website? from 25k up
call 09079969135 or send a dm
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Dandsome: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's not just about charging them to court, they need to be prosecuted
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Where you born in the 1930s? How can you know how sex was exchanged back then?

I am man of wisdom my dear grin
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Yankee101: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Very common in the North

Sexual frustration
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by Pharaohny: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm not surprised aboki and sex are like 5 and 6 in the end they will still give birth to multitude they won't be able to Carter for.
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by igbowoman: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2020
In sharialand
Shouldn't they be cutting off their abunna
Re: Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court by bernard1000001(m): 4:18am On Jun 19, 2020
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stole His Girlfriend 10 Thousand Naira To Play Bet 100 Million And He Won / Photos: Girl Stripped Naked After Allegedly Cutting Friend's Face With Razor Bla / Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.