Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices (8000 Views)

Mtn Airtime At A Cheap Price / Get Free Data or BUY MTN & ETISALAT Data from as low as #350 on our Website / Mtn Internet Data Plan At Really Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by DaGimp(m): 5:55am On Jan 27, 2011
Some time ago, I got into the MTN VTU business. It’s a system where I buy airtime from MTN or her dealers and resell to clients via “Share and Sell”. The problem is that since the printing of lower denomination recharge cards, it has become much more difficult to sell. Why will a client wait for you to transfer airtime when they can just buy it from vendors?
I’ve been stuck with this airtime for a while and have decided to sell it a give a way price. Its far better than holding on to it because quite frankly, I’ve moved on to another business line.

PRICE LIST:
Buy N5,800 MTN airtime for just N5,000 cash. (Great for BB users)
Buy N12,000 MTN airtime for just N10,000 cash. (Great for Fastlink users)

The above rates are available on a cash and carry basis. Kindly call me on 08136358109 between (9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday). This phone line may not be available after the above time. In that case, you can send an SMS. Delivery at your location in an hour max.

To get this offer, simply text your traceable address to 08136358109, although I’ll prefare you call (Its an MTN to MTN call, so its cheap). I’ll be at you location within an hour. If your location isn’t clear enough, I will not come around. Also kindly have the complete cash available at hand so we can close the deal. (It cost money to move around).

Please note that this offer only applies to locations within Abuja, Nasarawa, Lagos and Edo States and is on a cash and carry basis. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by BankoleO1: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
Da_Gimp:

Some time ago, I got into the MTN VTU business. It’s a system where I buy airtime from MTN or her dealers and resell to clients via “Share and Sell”. The problem is that since the printing of lower denomination recharge cards, it has become much more difficult to sell. Why will a client wait for you to transfer airtime when they can just buy it from vendors?
I’ve been stuck with this airtime for a while and have decided to sell it a give a way price. Its far better than holding on to it because quite frankly, I’ve moved on to another business line.

PRICE LIST:
Buy N5,800 MTN airtime for just N5,000 cash. (Great for BB users)
Buy N12,000 MTN airtime for just N10,000 cash. (Great for Fastlink users)

The above rates are available on a cash and carry basis. Kindly call me on 08136358109 between (9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday). This phone line may not be available after the above time. Delivery at your location in an hour max.

To get this offer, simply text your traceable address to 08136358109, although I’ll prefare you call (Its an MTN to MTN call, so its cheap). I’ll be at you location within an hour. If your location isn’t clear enough, I will not come around. Also kindly have the complete cash available at hand so we can close the deal. (It cost money to move around).

Please note that this offer only applies to locations within Abuja Federal Capital City (Maitama, Wuse, Wuse 2, Central Area, Garki, Garki 2 and Asokoro, ) on a cash and carry basis. Thanks for your patronage.

Okay am interested I stay somewhere in Maitama but we can meet at Wuse, my question is that the airtime would it be inform of cards or just PINS printed out?
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by DaGimp(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Okay am interested I stay somewhere in Maitama but we can meet at Wuse, my question is  that the airtime would it be inform of cards or just PINS printed out?

I think you misunderstood me. The airtime is already loaded on the sim and will be transfered to your device when we meet. Just like "Share and Sell".
That why I have to meet with the client to make the transfer. I will sound fraudulent if I said pay in the bank or something before I transfer the airtime.

Sure we can meet in Wuse, my office is in Wuse 2.
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by BankoleO1: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
Da_Gimp:

I think you misunderstood me. The airtime is already loaded on the sim and will be transfered to your device when we meet. Just like "Share and Sell".
That why I have to meet with the client to make the transfer. I will sound fraudulent if I said pay in the bank or something before I transfer the airtime.

Sure we can meet in Wuse, my office is in Wuse 2.

Oh sorry, I did not actually read everything you typed. I would like it for my MTN modem. I will give you a call before coming.
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by Daydah: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hey guys! A cousin of mine is thinking of entering the MTN VTU business - of course with me funding it, so I am curious as to how the VTU vendor makes his money/profit? And can he just buy credit from anywhere e.g. if I send large amounts of credit to him via Share n Sell, will he still profit from selling it to his school mates?
Really need help in understanding the process.
Thanks in advance!
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by DaGimp(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Yeah its a cool business especially in a school environment where there are ready clients. Outside such cluster environments, its hard to sell. You'll have to go from office to office which isn't so cost effective.

VTU gives 5% off, I give 15%, Do the maths and holla back.
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by DaGimp(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
More airtime still available within for clients within the Abuja area. Call me up on 08136358109.

PRICE LIST:
Buy N5,800 MTN airtime for just N5,000 cash.
Buy N12,000 MTN airtime for just N10,000 cash.

Offer valid while stock lasts
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by udatso: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
DaGimp:
More airtime still available within for clients within the Abuja area. Call me up on 08136358109.

PRICE LIST:
Buy N5,800 MTN airtime for just N5,000 cash.
Buy N12,000 MTN airtime for just N10,000 cash.

Offer valid while stock lasts
I am guessing no more airtime available
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by worldstar91: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2021
udatso:

I am guessing no more airtime available
Is it still available?
Re: Buy Mtn Airtime At Really Low Prices by n1ky(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
How much is the airtime rate now

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) / Brand New Original Xiaomi Redmi Phones For Sale, Payment On Delivery / EXCEL CHEAP MTN 1GB=N1200 | ETISALAT 1GB=N1000 | 250MB = N400 |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.