Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Startups With Scalerites - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Startups With Scalerites (243 Views)

Apply Now: German Government To Fund 20 Nigerian Startups With €100,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startups With Scalerites by AdabaD: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Starting a business is hard; starting a business in Africa is even harder. There are too many forces that threaten the success of Africa business from government policy to environmental issues, family to personal. Not to talk of physical and spiritual if you believe in those things.

My point? It takes a real man/woman to dare to start business in Africa. And for those of you who have started or planning to start, you deserve all the support you can get.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a young startup founder should spend money on some certain things. The only things worth spending money on at a startup level is innovation and marketing. And by innovation I mean production cost and by marketing I mean customer acquisition cost.

You need to have a product, and people must be aware of it to generate sales.

Any other money spent on thing like business registration (apart from the actual CAC charges), TIN processing, Business Account opening (the actual bank charges) is unnecessary. In fact, it is not money well spent.

There is loads of information that can guide you through the business/company registration process, TIN processing, business account opening. But what I realized is that, many people have challenges following this DIY instruction.

This is the reason why I have come up with a much simpler solution that I think Nigerians or specifically nairalander will appreciate; I have provided a more easy to follow information on [url]scalerites.com/blog[/url]. But one more thing I am doing is answering all questions and where there is query from CAC, I’ll help you resolve it.

Hmm, why not on nairaland?

Remember I said at no cost to you, exactly. And I absolutely mean that. The only incentive left for me is the traffic to the site. Why I’m not planning to monetize you (no annoying ads on [url]scalerites.com[/url]), still, I need to build the integrity of my website. That is only possible when I solve real world problem on the platform. Doing it on nairaland will bring no incentive to me, and I believe nairaland is already big. Upcoming artist should be encouraged.

Can I register on behalf of a friend, mom, dad etc?

This free service is for youths starting a business, anyone else gets charged. You can register as a group. But you cannot register on behalf of another person. Don’t try to game the system, I’ll find out.

Another story?

Here is the thing, you are free to be skeptic, I can agree with that. But one thing you are not allowed to do is to destroy another man hustle without evidence. Google scalerites blog, check the Facebook page as well as the Twitter handle if you are having doubt.

So who are you?

I’m all round business and IT enthusiast who is really obsessed in been part of many business success story.

Enough said, I will meet you at the other side if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent 1000 Naira To Build Website And Send Unlimited Emails / Learn To Code / Multiple Devices Vs Sims: Which Tickles Your Fancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.