Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order (361 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by tinsel: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC vice-chair disowns fresh court order
Published June 18, 2020

John Alechenu, Punch, Abuja

The All Progressives Congress National Vice Chairman (North-East), Mustapha Salihu, has dissociated himself from a fresh court order asking him to take over as the National Secretary of the party.

Salihu told reporters in Abuja, on Thursday, that it was impossible for him to be a party to the suit because it contravened the virtual Zonal Executive Council meeting where the appointment of Waziri Bulama, as APC National Secretary was ratified.

Salihu said, “My zone, the North East has already nominated Architect Waziri Bulama as the acting national secretary in the presence of the Senate president, APC governors from the zone and other party stakeholders. I was at the meeting where this decision was reached. So why now would I go back following a court order to act as national secretary?

“I was not part of such shenanigan. It is not in my character to play such dirty politics and I condemn in strong terms those behind the act. At a time like this when the party is going through trying times, it is such a time that all lovers of the party must pull together to keep the party running.”
Re: APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by Xscape1993(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
I pity APC house of comedy.
Re: APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by Passionate888: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Buhari dey fear to talk? Isn't he the leader of the party? That man na disgrace to apc o
Re: APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by Kwamecron(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
This one get conscience Na...
Re: APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by tesppidd: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC currently has only 2 problems;

Buhari and the Judiciary.
Re: APC Vice Chairman Disowns The Fresh Court Order by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020

(1)

Government Seals Christ Embassy Church For Contravention Of Covid-19 Orders / Ondo: INEC Rejects Apc’s Primary Election Notice / Ugwuanyi to Swear in Barr. Ugwueze As Substantive Chairman of Nsukka LGA (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.