Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

End Of Free Adverts In Jiji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / End Of Free Adverts In Jiji (1311 Views)

Free Adverts On Nigerianmetro Magazine / How To Make Payment For Facebook Adverts In Dollars Using Barter Flutterwave App / Small Business Owners Only... 30days Free Adverts On GOTV For The Cost Of 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by unikwa: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
It looks like jiji is no longer free.
They closed my advert. And when I tried to reactivate it, they are asking for the following...

N2,499 for 7 days.

N8,999 for 30 days.

I doubt they know what the country is going through.
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by stagger: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
unikwa:
It looks like jiji is no longer free.
They closed my advert. And when I tried to reactivate it, they are asking for the following...

N2,499 for 7 days.

N8,999 for 30 days.

I doubt they know what the country is going through.

They are running a business. You want to use their free platform and make all the money without sharing some of it?
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by blairseen: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2020
stagger:

They are running a business. You want to use their free platform and make all the money without sharing some of it?
Wow! I'm interested. How can I subscribe for their 7 days advert plan?? pls reply
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by nickyzeb(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2020
blairseen:

Wow! I'm interested. How can I subscribe for their 7 days advert plan?? pls reply
it easy sign up on jiji and place your advert, before you click on submit it will bring out different options of their package. All you have to do is to Selet any one that suit you
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by SmartPolician: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2020
stagger:

Jiji is the most useless, organized site I have ever known.

I was shocked when I was told the company was managed by foreigners
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by unikwa: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2020
stagger:

It doesn't have to be free. I just think it's too expensive what they're charging, that's all.
Yahoo used to be king of the internet. They started charging a lot for their services. Google came from behind, and decimated yahoo by offering same services for way less.
Everything in moderation.

If you're not sure what I just said, watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uj1A9AguFs

Also, why change policy at a time like this when businesses are falling into bankruptcy?

1 Like

Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by opeasho(f): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Jiji Nigeria?
Re: End Of Free Adverts In Jiji by Newyorkitis(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2022
This is not true.... I'm on and my adverts is currently running for free.
Although the paid adverts get into the limelight and gets more visits faster than the free one.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Of Used Commodities / Large Quantity Of Lepidolite Available / Intercontinental Bank; Happy Customer Happy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.