Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down (3270 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2020
jasent:
He can not win ,nan your thieve Fake pastor wan come win?
PDP told us pastor is not corrupt,
So we want pastor to prove PDP right as they also told us four ago that betrayal runs in obaseki lineage until obaseki prove PDP right.
Re: Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down by jasent(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP told us pastor is not corrupt,
So we want pastor to prove PDP right as they also told us four ago that betrayal runs in obaseki lineage until obaseki prove PDP right.
Nan only you want that Obaseki is a goal.4+4=8.Torgba
Re: Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is there anything like that in apc constitution?

Where is Emmafantastic
I had a very busy day.
This story is a big hoax! cool Odubu did not step down, how on earth can he? When he is actually the target for the ticket? He is EMPHATICALLY in the race. Somebody that he and his massive political camp held strategy meeting till late in the night yesterday in G.R:A Benin? Do you know the huge amoumt of money he released today? His big goons have started departing today/tomorrow for their various territories for the primaries and someone is saying he has stepped down, lol. I am fully in the know of all the details of happenings - right from the inside.
Odubu is even on course to maybe end up the only aspirant remaining, if the court case against Ize-Iyamu yields judgment against him.
Re: Coast Clear For Ize-iyamu As Two APC Aspirants Step Down by Dansuqi: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

I had a very busy day.
This story is a big hoax! cool Odubu did not step down, how on earth can he? When he is actually the target for the ticket? He is EMPHATICALLY in the race. Somebody that he and his massive political camp held strategy meeting till late in the night yesterday in G.R:A Benin? Do you know the huge amoumt of money he released today? His big goons have started departing today/tomorrow for their various territories for the primaries and someone is saying he has stepped down, lol. I am fully in the know of all the details of happenings - right from the inside.
Odubu is even on course to maybe end up the only aspirant remaining, if the court case against Ize-Iyamu yields judgment against him.

With the way it was reported and cable being the only daily that reported it,I doubted it.if odubu wanted to step down,it will be after the mini primaries which produced pastor.it seems you are in the camp of odubu.am afraid hes not as strong as pastor.

I have also noticed based on the comments of edo people online,the masses are divided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA Praise Ugwuanyi For Intervening In NULGE Land Tussle / NNPP Belongs To An Igbo Man, Not Kwankwaso - Peter Obi's Supporters Tell Critics / I Made A Lil Mistake In The Name Of The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.