Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

US Musician Tyrese Slammed For Post On 'white Slavery' In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Musician Tyrese Slammed For Post On 'white Slavery' In South Africa (392 Views)

Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Musician Tyrese Slammed For Post On 'white Slavery' In South Africa by AmeboBook: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tyrese is currently in a mess and is being dragged on social media after he shared a photo that appears to suggest that 'white slavery' in South Africa.

Tyrese shared four photos of white men in chains and a black man as their “master”. Another was of a white woman breastfeeding a black baby while the child’s black mother gets ready for work.

There's also another picture of a young white girl looking at black dolls and white women giving foot massages to Asian women.

It was captioned “the flip ... get to YouTube this is what’s going on in SA.” 

Use the link to slide through the post.

https://www.amebobook.com/black-south-africans-drag-tyrese-after-he-shared-a-photo-that-implies-black-people-and-people-of-colour-oppress-the-white-in-south-africa/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: US Musician Tyrese Slammed For Post On 'white Slavery' In South Africa by Vyzz: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Hushpuppi To Be Criminal – Daddy Freeze / Try to know Me before you Judge me / VIDEO: Funke Akindele Did Not Buy Me A House – Pa James Ajirebi Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.