Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time (860 Views)

Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” / Iheanacho Vs Wizkid Who Get Money Pass? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Has The Most Luxurious Fleet Of Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time by charlievibez(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davido and Wizkid are one of Africa's great artistes.

Diffferent times, fans keep on asking between Davido and wizkid who is richest? Between Davido and Wizkid who has more awards?, Between Davido and Wizkid who is the best?.

If you have asked any if these questions then know that I will be answering all with proof.

In other to classify these great artistes, I have created 5 ways to use.

Social Media
Youtube Subscribers
Net Worth

Here is a video summary of this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsthKLEI3vk

Let me begin by classifying them in details

Social Media
When it comes to comparison the first place we go to is a social media. I will begin with the trending social Media platform

Instagram: on Instagram Davido lead an army of 17million followers as at June 2020 while Wizkid on the other hand lead a crowd of 10.6 million followers.

Wizkid and Davido

That is to say Davido takes the lead on Instagram now let’s take a look at Twitter.

Twitter: Davido ranks again having 7.1 million followers and Wizkid having 6.5 million followers on the platform.

This is to say the Davido leads on Twitter. When mentioning social media platforms, Facebook will never be exempted as it is the mother of all social media platforms.

Facebook: at Facebook, Davido controls a crowd of 4 million followers while Wizkid lead 2.1 million followers there.

So to wrap this part up, I will be concluding by telling you that Davido is the king of social media.

Youtube Subscribers
Another platform to rank artistes is using the number of subscribers they have on their Youtube Channel.

Visiting YouTube, you will see that Davido leads again with about 1.73million subscribers and a total view count of 6.5 million views

While his counterpart Wizkid follows with about 1.2 million subscribers and a total view count of 4.78 million views.

This is to say, Davido take a lead again on this platform.

Net Worth

Net worth is the value of all the non-financial and financial assets owned by an institution or a sector minus the liability.

According to Forbes, davido’s net worth in dollars is estimated at about $16 million.

While Wizkid has a net worth of about 4 million u.s. dollars.

So this is to say Davido ranks more in net worth than Wizkid.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time by ahiboilandgas: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
charlievibez:
Davido and Wizkid are one of Africa's great artistes.

Diffferent times, fans keep on asking between Davido and wizkid who is richest? Between Davido and Wizkid who has more awards?, Between Davido and Wizkid who is the best?.

If you have asked any if these questions then know that I will be answering all with proof.

In other to classify these great artistes, I have created 5 ways to use.

Social Media
Youtube Subscribers
Net Worth

Here is a video summary of this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsthKLEI3vk

Let me begin by classifying them in details

Social Media
When it comes to comparison the first place we go to is a social media. I will begin with the trending social Media platform

Instagram: on Instagram Davido lead an army of 17million followers as at June 2020 while Wizkid on the other hand lead a crowd of 10.6 million followers.

Wizkid and Davido

That is to say Davido takes the lead on Instagram now let’s take a look at Twitter.

Twitter: Davido ranks again having 7.1 million followers and Wizkid having 6.5 million followers on the platform.

This is to say the Davido leads on Twitter. When mentioning social media platforms, Facebook will never be exempted as it is the mother of all social media platforms.

Facebook: at Facebook, Davido controls a crowd of 4 million followers while Wizkid lead 2.1 million followers there.

So to wrap this part up, I will be concluding by telling you that Davido is the king of social media.

Youtube Subscribers
Another platform to rank artistes is using the number of subscribers they have on their Youtube Channel.

Visiting YouTube, you will see that Davido leads again with about 1.73million subscribers and a total view count of 6.5 million views

While his counterpart Wizkid follows with about 1.2 million subscribers and a total view count of 4.78 million views.

This is to say, Davido take a lead again on this platform.

Net Worth

Net worth is the value of all the non-financial and financial assets owned by an institution or a sector minus the liability.

According to Forbes, davido’s net worth in dollars is estimated at about $16 million.

While Wizkid has a net worth of about 4 million u.s. dollars.

So this is to say Davido ranks more in net worth than Wizkid.
none
Re: Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time by Razzness(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Forget money, forget social media followers, forget awards, forget the background, if u seriously think davido is or was a better singer than wizkid at any point just know that ur brain is deaf to good sound.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Who Is The Greatest Of All Time by charlievibez(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Razzness:
Forget money, forget social media followers, forget awards, forget the background, if u seriously think davido is or was a better singer than wizkid at any point just know that ur brain is deaf to good sound.
Before you chew me... please understand that I used Google search and direct information to do my research

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lockdown : Eric And Lilo Caught In Early Morning Romance / Emmanuella Is Leaving Markangelcomedy? / "Beauty Without Brain Is Useless" - Princess Linda Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.