Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? (323 Views)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / NL Lyrics Contest:- In Which Song Did Wizkid Used This Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by spirul77: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's a very old wande coal song, I've been cracking my brain for over a year now to get the song but I can't really get it because I don't remember the title and most part of the lyrics, the few part I remember goes thus : "in as much as I breath/live, everything I do is for you,........ Love you as I love you" somthing like that, Please who knows this song?
Re: Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by Bedesipop(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
spirul77:
It's a very old wande coal song, I've been cracking my brain for over a year now to get the song but I can't really get it because I don't remember the title and most part of the lyrics, the few part I remember goes thus : "in as much as I breath/live, everything I do is for you,........ Love you as I love" somthinv like that.... Please who knows this song?
i think wande coal himself knws dat lyrics
¤
anyway google dat lyric 2get ur request

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by EzzyCarter: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2020
spirul77:
It's a very old wande coal song, I've been cracking my brain for over a year now to get the song but I can't really get it because I don't remember the title and most part of the lyrics, the few part I remember goes thus : "in as much as I breath/live, everything I do is for you,........ Love you as I love" somthinv like that.... Please who knows this song?

Not sure but try downloading "My Way" by him
Re: Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by Vyzz: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2020
spirul77:

Wande coal sabi the song....

Bro u provided little to no information that will be used to track down the song....

Na only Wande coal go know am....

Its just like saying....

There is a song I like but I don't know the name... In the beginning of the song the played drums like tum tum kpa then the piano did te la so fah mi then the rapper come talk yo nigga
Re: Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by spirul77: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Thanks bedesipop, ezzycarter, I checked "my way" on YouTube and guess what, the song I was looking for was played few seconds before my way started and the title Is "plan b" and the actual lyrics is "he don't love you as I do, everything I do is for you, he don't, love you as much as I doo"
Yes!!!! The search is over meehhhn.
Re: Who Knows The Song With This Lyrics? by EzzyCarter: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2020
spirul77:
Thanks bedesipop, ezzycarter, I checked "my way" on YouTube and guess what, the song I was looking for was played few seconds before my way started and the title Is "plan b" and the actual lyrics is "he don't love you as I do, everything I do is for you, he don't, love you as much as I doo"
Yes!!!! The search is over meehhhn.

It's a pleasure bro. Enjoy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NEW Release:felix Nsa- You Are Worthy-mp3-(praise) / Ujah Verafrancisca / Huncho Lee Ft. Adex Chizzy - Do Am Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.