Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (99706 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by justlikedat: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Mr Man, stop being hypocrite and say the truth, Ajimobi remain the very best governor that has ever ruled in Oyo state with his administrative wise. He has set the foundation for modern Oyo state, the bitter truth is that, many people in Oyo state have primitive thinking and they are still thinking we are in primitive era and they oppose any development plans...
Don't let any civil servant in Oyo state hear this, don't say this in the presence of LAUTECH students and Oyo state students in general, don't let shop owners, okada riders hear this from you, and never mention this in the presence of Olubadan. In fact, I personally hate hearing this. I hope you will ask me why?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is to show that lockdown can't work and is not working here, it may have worked for the onyibos but not here. we need something tailored for the kind of society we live in.

The only thing that will work in Nigeria is experience. We are naturally stubborn people. When we see our close ones die, we will respect corona, even then some won't.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Mr Man, stop being hypocrite and say the truth, Ajimobi remain the very best governor that has ever ruled in Oyo state with his administrative wise. He has set the foundation for modern Oyo state, the bitter truth is that, many people in Oyo state have primitive thinking and they are still thinking we are in primitive era and they oppose any development plans...

Apparently, you be ajimobi's fan boy. I
I v noticed you always wanking off to any seyi makinde's thread regardless of what is being said at the benefits of Oyo indigenes atlarge.

Here you are again with your illusion of ajimobi being a good governor.

I won't go lengthy dragging his so called developments ratio against his obvious bad deeds because he has already been disgraced out of governance by the same primitive thinkers in Oyo state.

Stop attaching self importance to yourself of being a good political critic. You ain't any smarter to an average Oyo indigene.
You are just an APC fan.

All said.
You can quote me to school you better today. I get time .
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by barragan: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
OpinionCounts:

[s]He is not serving his family as the acting national chairman of the ruling party APC, with the capacity to influence who emerges as candidates for all elective positions( from presidency down to councillors) to govern the entire country....

Even if in his previous capacity as deputy national chairman south..[/s]

Did you elect him into his "party" position?

A public office holder is someone working with the government, parliament or municipal institution.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Liposure: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
We are making a great fuss of this issue
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Femidfo: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
it is well
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Moganajoe: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
gentlestdude:
Good riddance. No pity for any Nigerian politicians and their families

Gbam!!
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by OpinionCounts(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
barragan:

Did you elect him into his "party" position?

A public office holder is someone working with the government, parliament or municipal institution.

Boxed thinking.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by MENELIIK: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
shatap
yeroba Muslims always seeing ipob in their dreams grin

Osu Jews hardly mind their business

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by badoh(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=BigBabyJesus post=90826869]In just one week, the cabal in Aso Rock has reduced Tinubu back to pre-2019 election floor member position.

The cabal knew that Tinubu was the one pushing that suicide bomber, Aisha to attempt a dash for power in Aso Rock after she attempted to bully Tunde out of Aso Rock.

This is why the Cabal got the judiciary to sack that gollum from Edo as party chairman. Now that Ajimobi is dead, Tinubu has ran out of cards to play. This is why they are pushing this lie that Ajimobi is still alive while the man will be buried under Islamic rites by early morning today.

Why can't you people comment without mentioning Tinubu? Tinubu does not hold any political post yet people scream about him every time. Is he a stumbling block to your advancement in life? Pls let's join hands together and vote people that can effect necessary change in this country rather than sweating unnecessarily to bring another man down.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Jostoman: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
ShawtCake:
Investigative Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo states in a tweet that former Oyo State Governor: Senator Abiola Ajimobi is "late" according to him, his sources within told him that the governor is on life support and the only reason he hasn't been pronounced dead is just because the plugs have not been pulled yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1273771487191801856
May be they want to delay it till after their primary election before they announce it, did you people see the speed at which their court affirm giadom yesterday?
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by frog12: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
dis people get corona from the uk. dey no dey stay home. today london, tomorrow gatwick, afternoon heathrow!

so why is someone that's seriously sick nominated as apc chairman
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Kingbuhari(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why these people no go allow Sai Barbar to rest nah... Now he is going to have another shock.... Rip Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by ibkayee(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whenever I come across this guy all I think of is his episode with the LAUTECH students
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Yankee101: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Stop hiding under this guide to play cheap politics with the death of people.

What are you talking about?

Spain, USA, Italy, Brazil and the UK. Do you have any idea about how many world class hospitals they have?
Do you have any idea how equipped they are in terms of facilities and personnel?

Despite that do you know how many thousands of people that died in these counties despite all the facilities?

All the countries you mentioned above had an opportunity to stop the tide. Early border closure, playing politics, worried about their economy instead of lives, tourism, not offending China and other Europeans etc
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Lisaint(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
femmyapson:

how much

Do 10k giveaway nah

God don bless you nah

Abi make I drop my aza ni
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by 3kay945(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

He's only doing his job

It's called investigative journalism - something that is alien to Nigerian people and journalists

grin wink

Thanks jare boss.

Nigerians are funny and don't even know what they want. Hypocrisy reign!
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by 3kay945(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Stop hiding under this guide to play cheap politics with the death of people.

What are you talking about?

Spain, USA, Italy, Brazil and the UK. Do you have any idea about how many world class hospitals they have?
Do you have any idea how equipped they are in terms of facilities and personnel?

Despite that do you know how many thousands of people that died in these counties despite all the facilities?

You are funny and dumb for this your write up.

But I dont have time to shalaye!
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by SARS(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wish my formal governor quick recovery
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by 3kay945(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
realstars:
I Had Said It Last Time, I Will Only Belive And Continue To Wish Him R I P

Haha, grin you have heart so?
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by segxysammy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Drsnives:
kweeke
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by babaztee: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is it not this same governor the one who called the retirees "The Dead" when they were demanding for their entitlements? He said, he has not taken care of the living, the dead are also coming. I pray for him to survive it and live so that he will know that, NOTHING last forever.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
When is it going to be bubu's turn or Tinubu or Lai Mohammed - this corovirus dey choose ooh
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by MT: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
WeedSeller:

Apparently, you be ajimobi's fan boy. I
I v noticed you always wanking off to any seyi makinde's thread regardless of what is being said at the benefits of Oyo indigenes atlarge.

Here you are again with your illusion of ajimobi being a good governor.

I won't go lengthy dragging his so called developments ratio against his obvious bad deeds because he has already been disgraced out of governance by the same primitive thinkers in Oyo state.

Stop attaching self importance to yourself of being a good political critic. You ain't any smarter to an average Oyo indigene.
You are just an APC fan.

All said.
You can quote me to school you better today. I get time .

Ajimobi is a loud mouth. That was his greatest offence. Despite the fact I don't like his personality, he really tried compared to the incumbent governor so far who seems to not have a clear direction. Anyone that calls Ajimobi the best Governor overflogged it, you must have forgotten about the era of Jemibewon and Bola Ige in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by zudozz: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
My own is..This same Ajimobi wrote a letter about 48 hours ago as Chairman of one APC Faction. I am sure am not d only one that saw it.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Drabrah(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
J111333:
His life support machine hasn't been disconnected yet meaning he is not dead.

Does this morafoka not know that Ajimobi's family can sue his black ass for invading their privacy? sad

I jst wonder o.
Crying more than d bereaved.
D'u certify som1 dead & place him on life support? Abi life support is same as morgue or cemetery??
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by uchrikk(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whoever pulls that plug is the one that killed him, not COVID19. Are they forcing him to die? After all, there was a story of a Chinese doctor who survived and turned black after spending months on life support.
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
MT:

Ajimobi is a loud mouth. That was his greatest offence. Despite the fact I don't like his personality, he really tried compared to the incumbent governor so far who seems to not have a clear direction. Anyone that calls Ajimobi the best Governor overflogged it, you must have forgotten about the era of Jemibewon and Bola Ige in Oyo state.

Well said. cheesy
Re: Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
justlikedat:

Don't let any civil servant in Oyo state hear this, don't say this in the presence of LAUTECH students and Oyo state students in general, don't let shop owners, okada riders hear this from you, and never mention this in the presence of Olubadan. In fact, I personally hate hearing this. I hope you will ask me why?
Ajimobi remains the best governor we 've ever had in Oyo state. He started gathering enemies when he ordered screening exercise of civil servants and eventually flushed out ghost workers.In terms of Infrastructure and Security, Ajimobi really did well considering the resources at his disposal. I'm from Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.