Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Large-scale Intensive Demonstrations In The United States And Other Places May I - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Large-scale Intensive Demonstrations In The United States And Other Places May I (237 Views)

List Of 9 NYSC Best States And How Much They Pay / Web Design - Abuja Intensive Wordpress Masterclass Weekend Training / NYSC Releases 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course, Hosting States And Dislo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Large-scale Intensive Demonstrations In The United States And Other Places May I by gadab69324: 3:13am On Jun 19, 2020
While the global new coronavirus epidemic continues, large-scale demonstrations and protests have continuously occurred in the United States, France and other places in recent days. Relevant people are concerned that the protesters shouting loudly and shouting one after another may spread the virus, thus causing a new wave of virus outbreaks.

At present, there are still wave of demonstrations in many cities across the United States, protesting the death of an American African-American man, Freud, who was killed by a white policeman with his knees pressed for a few minutes in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 25. event.

[url][/url]https://www.voachinese.com/a/massive-protests-raise-fears-of-new-virus-outbreaks-20200531/5442941.html

(1) (Reply)

AVIRA Tech Number ☎️(86 6)-2 9 0-7 4 6 7 Call Now Customer Support Phonen / Lifestyle Hobby / NYSC Posting, Redeployment, Exemption Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.