Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" (1538 Views)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / 'the Igbos Didn't Point Gun At You To Force You Sell Your Land' -tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85DC68oFnM

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by tatatar: 4:32am On Jun 19, 2020
The pastor don overblow grin
For saying this his church will overflow with pigs and he will continuously be served pork all the days of his life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by StillWiz: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:
For saying this his church will overflow with pigs and he will continuously be served pork all the days of his life.

Forever and ever amen
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Unity Beggar. Fulani Slave. On Biafra We Stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Emilokoiyawon: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin grin Another person wey sabi press yeeboo mumu button grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 19, 2020
I have been so embarrassed after seeing that video of our people calling on Tinubu to come and stop the Ibos.
This anti Ibo sentiment rising in our region since APC formed must be nipped in the bod before it brings out the worst in our people. The Ibos are not like the fulanis who forcefully take from their host community. Everything the Ibos have in the west, they got legitimately. We must respect that

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by ATAKAM: 4:57am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:
calling your fellow man pigs isnt a good thing as human to do no matter how deep tribalism has eaten up your brains and bone marrow

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by LexngtonSteele: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin Another person wey sabi press yeeboo mumu button grin grin grin grin

Baba wan get South East fan base nah. grin

In future when I am ready, I would say the same thing and they would queue up to asslick me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by tatatar: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2020
ATAKAM:
calling your fellow man pigs isnt a good thing as human to do no matter how deep tribalism has eaten up your brains and bone marrow
You mean the name their supreme leader malu christened them with and which they gleefully accepted undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by XXXXTENTACION: 5:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
tribalism and ethnic wars is one of the problems facing nigeria today. I wonder how you will be proud to tell your children that you a tribalistic bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by segebase(m): 5:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by ATAKAM: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:

You mean the name their supreme leader malu christened them with and which they gleefully accepted undecided
who is your supreme leader sir. ?
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by overall90: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:

Coming from somebody whose people are not known for good personal hygiene .SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by etrange: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:

I don't really understand the rationale behind tribalism especially from black people who condemn racism. This is so low of you. Do you ever sit back and read some of these things you type? Would you be proud of your son if he grew up to be engaging in such discriminative way of addressing others? Are you really happy with this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Oxb90: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2020
If reincarnation is true, if it is a must that Nigeria is where i must reincarnate into, and I am giving an option to choose a tribe, then igbo tribe I will choose again and again. They are wonderful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by abokikhalifa: 5:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Show me one Yoruba landlord way igbo force to sell him land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by snitchbitch: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2020
In their region, south east, they won't allow any other tribe come and dominate them there. They will rather kill you or frustrate your life if they notice that you are prospering and succeeding than them.

No wonder many of them can't go home again. Lagos is their home. Lagos is their small London.
Every tom dick and harry from the south east wants to go to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm deeply dissapointed in Tunde Bakare for the Poo poo coming out of his mouth
Stroking Igbos ego and making other Nigerians look evil and jealous.
We'll archive this ill thought words and we hope Igbos will save him when he rear his bald head in politics again.
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Somodooo: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
NoIgboSoundTueh:
I'm deeply dissapointed in Tunde Bakare for the Poo poo coming out of his mouth
Stroking Igbos ego and making other Nigerians look evil and jealous.
We'll archive this ill thought words and we hope Igbos will save him when he rear his bald head in politics again.
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by phemmyfour: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2020
They continue to build in lag yet nothing in their village
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Unpatriotic2: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
catfrog10:
Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M85DC68oFnM

For those insulting the pastor... did the pastor lie in any way?? Most Igbos bought the lands they built on way more expensive than the actual price but they never complained. After the land owner has cashed out, he now wants to chase them out. Does it make sense

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by quiverfull(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Let us not miss the crux of his message; the Southwest should learn their "industry"...their enterprising spirit.
And let the best of the North and the best of the South come together to forge a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Macphenson: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by reuben81: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
ATAKAM:
I don't know why people like abusing people for ko cause,they should focus on Fulani's who are killing them
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Subduer: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:
For saying this, his CHURCH will overflow with PIGS
and he will continuously be served pork all the days of his life.
Say No to XENOPHOBIA
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2020
overall90:

Coming from somebody whose people are not known for good personal hygiene .SMH.
this is not necessary please
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by olisaEze(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I have been so embarrassed after seeing that video of our people calling on Tinubu to come and stop the Ibos.
This anti Ibo sentiment rising in our region since APC formed must be nipped in the bod before it brings out the worst in our people. The Ibos are not like the fulanis who forcefully take from their host community. Everything the Ibos have in the west, they got legitimately. We must respect that

Is that u on ur profile pic? U fyne, u rily rily fyne gal. Mi likey grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oxb90:
If reincarnation is true, if it is a must that Nigeria is where i must reincarnate into, and I am giving an option to choose a tribe, then igbo tribe I will choose again and again. They are wonderful.

What's wrong with reincarnating as a yoruba?
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by NoIgboSoundTueh: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
catfrog10:
All igbos from the first to the last of them are sick in the head. My goodness!
Re: Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" by Tmb78(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
olisaEze:

Is that u on ur profile pic? U fyne, u rily rily fyne gal. Mi likey grin grin grin
Igbo people ehn!!
If she had written something anti-igbo,you would have called her ugly and dirty grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Following Are True About The Word Of God: / Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.