Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion (38891 Views)

Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by kunsglobal(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Eryyy92: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2020
man wey work go chop na abeg make Una leave magu
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Mynightmare: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2020
What will our darling president say?
Or he will be shocked?
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Advancedman(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
This malami is a very corrupted public servant. He has committed a lot of atrocities in this administration. I wish Gambari can tell Buhari to fire the bastard. Malami free uzor kalu, and many others.

He is daily murdering justice, shielding killer soldiers in wadume case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Reference(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Corruption CAN NEVER END like this. Folks, the structure to end it is just not there.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by pieces18: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2020
What's the difference between malami and magu? To me there's no difference, what's playing out is that malami is not happy that magu has more customers and so he's making more money than him. APCs first name is Alliance of Public Corruption. They know no shame.
Everybody in this government is adamantly and shamelessly corrupt. So, malami should not claim that he's a saint by naming magu as a corrupt person. He only wants to sack magu and bring somebody that will steal for him.

2 Likes

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by COMPAQ(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Is this Buhari in charge of anything at all!?

We need a hands on President walahi. While people do need to take responsibility for their jobs, but Nigeria situation now is that President must be on top of these things.

If I were President I would expect monthly report of recovered funds, and which accounts they have been placed in CBN and get verification from CBN governor.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by pieces18: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Maxymilliano:

There is more to this than meet the eye.

Numerous infractions on the part of Magu, which was why the last senate, led by Bukola Saraki never confirmed him as EFCC Chair.

But why is it that Nigerian attorney general always have issues with the efcc? I remember the time of Yar'adua, that's how Mike Aondokaa fought Ribadu till they succeeded in removing him.
Also, Nigerian attorney generals are so so corrupt, from Adoke fought Farida Waziri, Mike Aondokaa, fought Nuhu Ribadu, and Malami is fighting Magu.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:
AGF advising Presidency on Magu's matter.

Hahahahah.. Things are happening these days oo
You sef see am abi? grin

So, Who is the Presidency?
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2020
pieces18:

But why is it that Nigerian attorney general always have issues with the efcc? I remember the time of Yar'adua, that's how Mike Aondokaa fought Ribadu till they succeeded in removing him.
Also, Nigerian attorney generals are so so corrupt, from Adoke fought Farida Waziri, Mike Aondokaa, fought Nuhu Ribadu, and Malami is fighting Magu.
1. Sharing formula
2. Don't touch my friends
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by helinues: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

You sef see am abi? grin

So, Who is the Presidency?

Those people are just doing as how they like without feeling any remorse.

Hope the voters are learning
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:

Those people are just doing as how they like without feeling any remorse.

Hope the voters are learning
No, we are still on ipob & Afonja matter.

Do we ever learn? We don't nah/
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by helinues: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

No, we are still on ipob & Afonja matter.

Do we ever learn? We don't nah/

Then we should stop blaming government for our woe
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
This malami is a very corrupted public servant. He has committed a lot of atrocities in this administration. I wish Gambari can tell Buhari to fire the bastard. Malami free uzor kalu, and many others.

That malami guy is a stealth and deadly criminal. He needs to be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:

Then we should stop blaming government for our woe
We just like to talk....that's why we react.

Nigerians are REACTANTS nau
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by helinues: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

We just like to talk....that's why we react.

Nigerians are REACTANTS nau

Nigeria masses turned politicians are only interested in developing Nigeria in general not their respective community...

Just wondering what the likes of Desmond Elliot, Akin Alabi, Shina Pepper are doing at the Chambers....

No be the face of the youth be that wey Dem no fit do anything tangible to their constituencies?

1 Like

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:

Nigeria masses turned politicians are only interested in developing Nigeria in general not their respective community...

Just wondering what the likes of Desmond Elliot, Akin Alabi, Shina Pepper are doing at the Chambers....

No be the face of the youth be that wey Dem no fit do anything tangible to their constituencies?
Yahaya Bello nko.....
Quilox.....

My brother leave o.......there are things you reason and get very pissed for the rest of the day.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by 989900: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
#sharingformulatinz

Malami is the greater evil between the two.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by helinues: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

Yahaya Bello nko.....
Quilox.....

My brother leave o.......there are things you reason and get very pissed for the rest of the day.

Nigeria long way to go is far more than Kufuki land.... grin
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by fergie001: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
helinues:

Nigeria long way to go is far more than Kufuki land.... grin

grin
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Billygee2u: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Not a new thing.
Farida Waziri(ex EFCC boss) once locked up Magu for stealing suspects' files,going home with them and blackmailing the suspects for money with the contents of the files.He was caught red handed with the files in his house in Karu,Abuja.
That is part of the so called report DSS wrote against him that has delayed his confirmation but Buhari prefers working with ppl of questionable characters like him.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by autonomous22: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Lol

This fight go sweet die.

Our God want turn dem one against each other.

Street
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by galaxy2020(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2020
So you are clean abi?

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Urchman200: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
who are you talking to? Like u don't know who to support among the two?
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Urchman200: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
until ur magu prosecute the popular criminal Thieftinubu all u do here will be seen as empty ranting.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by jaytee01(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Is it that there is no honour among thieves here?
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Nasir123(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Austin1805:
No way an administration divided against itself will move the nation forward.

Everyone just looking for means to enrich themselves, yet they claim to be fighting corruption... tueh

I blame the President.
And he should Resign since he's been incapable of organizing this Nation.

Buhari should Resign. That's the only way we can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by wink2015(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2020
MAGU has served his tenure.

Let that position be given to another Nigerian best hand.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by bigiyaro(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2020
I can authoritatively say that malami has collected some dollars to do this hatchet job.
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by Charly68: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
When the president learn to take his destiny in his own hands the manipulators in the power seat with stop their witchcrafts..
Re: Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
President Buhari will not remove him just like that, the claim of the AGF will surely be looked into, but Mr Magu has performed well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.