Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual (717 Views)

Fans Have Called Out Charly Boy's 'homosexual Daughter,' And He Has Retaliated. / The lesbian daughters (funny joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by familier(m): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Have u ever been approached by gays/lesbians

how did you deal with it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Yes. He taught me how to swim and drive. We were friends for 4 months and I was the only one around who didn't know he was gay. People around started thinking I was but didn't mention it to me. This dude was handsome and had a British accent. He was born there. Tall fine boy that girls were dying for. He also had a daughter out of wedlock so I never imagined he was gay. I had a facial modelling contract with his agency and that was when he started hinting me with pictures of models he has helped. He would then ask me if I knew they were all gay. Then he started by showing me big, popular musicians, politicians etc that were gay. Until one day he popped the question directly. I was shocked and scared that day cos he threatened that he would order boys to hold me down while he raped me. That's when I knew what girls go through. The funny thing is my parents loved him cos he was from my dad's place and he had his way with my mum. I guess its cos of how he can charm women without feeling or wanting anything from them. It's all a game to him watching girls trip for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by reuben81: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2020
FTC,the first time I experience it was in Abuja the white guy called me into his room,ask me to sit he brought out his dick and ask me to handle and he will give me whatever I want,omo see run,the second one happen to be a lawyer his was touching my yansh I give him I correct blow

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by EngrMarve(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2020
After playing bass guitar in one show this guy met and was telling me how handsome I look, that even his female friends from where he sat fantasized about my look.
He asked for my contact, innocent guy like me gave him. Only to start telling me rubbish, I gave him warning of his life.

Second one was in my church then, he would advise me not to follow girls that I too cute for heart to be broken. I knew where this one was going. The Idiat still mentioned relationship between us, I threatened to arrest & expose him, the guy relocated within 2 weeks.

Another was in school.

The truth is that they have approached me over 20 times.

Irritating! Yuck!
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by seankafor(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2020
EngrMarve:
After playing bass guitar in one show this guy met and was telling me how handsome I look, that even his female friends from where he sat fantasized about my look.
He asked for my contact, innocent guy like me gave him. Only to start telling me rubbish, I gave him warning of his life.

Second one was in my church then, he would advise me not to follow girls that I too cute for heart to be broken. I knew where this one was going. The Idiat still mentioned relationship between us, I threatened to arrest & expose him, the guy relocated within 2 weeks.

Another was in school.

Irritating! Yuck!
are you girlie in nature?
Just asking
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by EngrMarve(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
seankafor:
are you girlie in nature? Just asking
God forbid!
I am not
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by Raainbow: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
reuben81:
FTC,the first time I experience it was in Abuja the white guy called me into his room,ask me to sit he brought out his dick and ask me to handle and he will give me whatever I want, omo see run, the second one happen to be a lawyer his was touching my yansh I give him I correct blow

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Lesbian/homosexual by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
EngrMarve:

Another was in school.

Irritating! Yuck!
20 times is a lot for a man even the most handsome of men dont get 20 homosexual men lusting them in a lifetime.

Are you sure you are not effeminate or even homosexual yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Download Mark Angel Comedy – “BAD MONEY” (Episode 268) / See some Dirty Things Only Ladies Can Identify / Lord Lamba, Latestceleb, Trinity Guy, Bobonla, Modola Latest Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.