Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State (2284 Views)

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Balenciagaokey: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2020
“I Only Did One Round”, Says Herdsman Who Raped Woman To Death In Ebonyi State.

A 20-year-old herdsman, who allegedly raped a 54-year-old woman to death at Ugwulangwu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, has confessed to the crime.

Laulo Isa, Nasarawa State indigene was paraded by the police on Tuesday.
Speaking to newsmen, Isa said he only had one round of sex with his victim, one Mary Okereke, before she collapsed and died.
He claimed that he was under the influence of alcohol when he committed the act, adding that he had no plan to rape the woman but when she insulted him after rejecting his sexual advances he got angry and committed the act.

He said, “I’m Laulo Isa. I’m from Nasarawa State. I came to work here in Ebonyi,” he said. “I was seriously drunk and saw a woman in the night walking along the road. I approached her for sex and she started abusing me.

“We started abusing ourselves and I immediately pounced on her and she started struggling with me to free herself. I was seriously drunk at that time.

”As I was on her, a man who was passing flashed his torchlight on me and I ran away.
“I don’t know whether I was having sex with her but she was on the ground with me. I did not hit her with any object but I had sex with her for one round. We were both on the ground when a man flashed some light on me and I ran away.

“I am not happy with what I did and I want to die. I want to die! I want to die!! I have never done this type of thing since God created me on this earth. I am begging for forgiveness.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Awotunde Awosola, told reporters that the suspect will be prosecuted for the crime.

“On December 28, 2019, at about 8 pm, one Laulo Isa, a Fulani herdsman aged 20 years, accosted and waylaid one 54-year-old Mary Okereke on Ufuezeraku Ugwulangwu road in Ohaozara Local Government Area,” the police boss stated.

Source: The Nation Newspaper

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Tomtomy98: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Uihnnn
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Which way Nigeria?

"He wants to die" ba. Good penance. Make him drunk with local gin and roast his uncivilized balls.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by IceLip: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2020
hmn
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Balenciagaokey: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2020
sad
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by TheSourcerer: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Rotfl

Crying on the Ground

I am so happy you were caught , it's ellating, I feel teary too , you don be scape goat o!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by aolawale025: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
The wheels of justice should roll
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by gartamanta: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Only God knows how many women he has raped in Igbo land before he was arrested
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by BlowYourMind: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Is it ebonyi or ebony you want to write, because there is no fulani herdsman in the East, chukwu abimba has killed them all.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Hear useless excuses

You don't know what you are doing

Why didn't you go and jump infront of a moving vehicle

You don't know what you are doing yet your manhood could locate her womanhood

Na to lock you and a lion inside a cage

One out of many, I pray the woman gets justice

The public really need to see the end of this case
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2020
You can't contradict yourself murderer, you want to die yet begging for forgiveness.

You must die your die and it must be by hanging.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Is it ebonyi or ebony you want to write, because there is no fulani herdsman in the East, chukwu abimba has killed them all.
This is not a joking matter!!!

A 20 year old just raped a 54 years old!!!

I hope the government can now understand why people do not want these animals around
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Flexherbal(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Speaking to newsmen, Isa said he only had one round of sex with his victim, one Mary Okereke, before she collapsed and died.

Some people are not fit to be called humans.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Well since he wants to die the NPF or community people should grant him an excruciating transition
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by donbachi(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Fulani man...consuming alcohol
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by uniqueboi1(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Fulani and evil is like MTN, Everywhere they go!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by ellapius(f): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
BlowYourMind:
you don't have to show how stupidity has taken over ur head on every thread naah.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by BlowYourMind: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
ellapius:
you don't have to show how stupidity has taken over ur head on every thread naah.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by SUPRRA: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2020
“I don’t know whether I was having sex with her but
she was on the ground with me. I did not hit her
with any object but I had sex with her for one
round. We were both on the ground when

Fulani moslem getting drunk?

This man can lie
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by tchidi066(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
BlowYourMind:
I can see how brain dead you've become, can i help you end your misery, Asshole!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by BlowYourMind: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
tchidi066:

I can see how brain dead you've become, can i help you end your misery, Asshole!!!
Sorry I don't need you, public toilet

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Mayng01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
And die you shall.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by LexngtonSteele: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Burn him alive . angry

Castration should be minimum sentence, immolation preferred sentence for rapists.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Passionate888: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na so these fulani mumu reach? Him say him no know wether him sex the woman but him only do one round.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by Bruno3000(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
And why is he still breathing?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
bad guy he bleep the woman one round..the woman self no strong.. ;Dbad guy he bleep the woman one round..the woman self no strong..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by ellapius(f): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=BlowYourMind post=90831426][/quote] grin grin wink he is a funny one sef. how are u boyfriend
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by BlowYourMind: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
ellapius:
grin grin wink he is a funny one sef. how are u boyfriend
Let me call my mummy, I don see wife on Nairaland, baby which type of ring do you like? diamond, gold or silver?

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by ellapius(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Let me call my mummy, I don see wife on Nairaland, baby which type of ring do you like? diamond, gold or silver?
boxing ring. Anthony Joshua will represent me
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by BlowYourMind: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
ellapius:
boxing ring. Anthony Joshua will represent me
That will nice, hope he can defeat big show
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi State by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Headslammers with their senses are raping and killing talkless of the one that is drunk.tufiaaaa

Abeg they should just make his death painful and slow

(1) (2) (Reply)

71-year-old Pastor Arrested For Saying God Created Only 2 Genders / . / S3x On Church Altar - Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.