Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky (642 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2020
It was on Thursday 18 June 2020 by 1am my son called the attention of the mother to the rainbow in the sky but surprisingly when took the pix of the rainbow this amazing pictures was captured with this wonderful object pls can any one explain this scientifically

Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2020
More piz

Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Sorry 1pm not 1am
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by SirMichael1: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Why's the surrounding dark by 1pm? Something you aren't saying?
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Rainbow round the sun right?
I posted something sìmilar to this tow years ago
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Blakjewelry(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
If it is that red coloration close to the sun light you are talking about, it probably cause by the glass on the lens of your camera
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Why's the surrounding dark by 1pm? Something you aren't saying?
I'm surprised too but it was 1pm
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Blakjewelry:
If it is that red coloration close to the sun light you are talking about, it probably cause by the glass on the lens of your camera
No but that pink circle object close to the sun
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Gbogbowa: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:
Rainbow round the sun right?
I posted something sìmilar to this tow years ago
yes rainbow round the sun and that circle pink object above the sun and in another pix beside the sun
Re: Mysterious Object My Son Saw In The Sky by Blakjewelry(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gbogbowa:
No but that pink circle object close to the sun
Yep cause by sun rays hitting the glass of your camera at an angle.

(1) (Reply)

Realtime Pedophile Tracker & Map / Razer Claims Its New Blade 15 Is The ‘thinnest’ 15-inch RTX Gaming Laptop / You Should Use Prestashop Mobile App At Least Once In Your Lifetime Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.