Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

In Needs Of An Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Needs Of An Investor (591 Views)

In Needs Of An Investor For A Viable Business / In Needs Of Investors / In needs of an investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Good Day, am the c.e.o of major coast construction company I need an investor to actualize my goal on concrete block molding, am here with realistic plan and a good interest rate, please help feed my dream so I can grow, how can I go about it? Our business plan and proposal are well drafted and ready to go.

Re: In Needs Of An Investor by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:
Good Day, am the c.e.o of major coast construction company I need an investor to actualize my goal on concrete block molding, am here with realistic plan and a good interest rate, please help feed my dream so I can grow, how can I go about it? Our business plan and proposal are well drafted and ready to go.

It is not advisable to start a new business with a loan.

A loan is required when the business has stabilised and you want to scale up it's operations
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Kobicove:

It is not advisable to start a new business with a loan.

A loan is required when the business has stabilised and you want to scale up it's operations

Have been in operation since 2014, but had a setback 2018 when my mom sickness spring up, I later lost her may this year. Spent a lot to keep her alive to enjoy her labor and also with the hope that I can fall back on her pension to start up again if at all I lost it. But now I have to wait for her gratitude and I can only apply after 3years. I knew everything about the business and was doing so well before the tragic sickness of my mom fell on me.
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by NairalandAngel(m): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

Have been in operation since 2014, but had a setback 2018 when my mom sickness spring up, I later lost her may this year. Spent a lot to keep her alive to enjoy her labor and also with the hope that I can fall back on her pension to start up again if at all I lost it. But now I have to wait for her gratitude and I can only apply after 3years. I knew everything about the business and was doing so well before the tragic sickness of my mom fell on me.

Where are you located?

What is the price of the machine?

AmbitiousDrama7:

Running a business goes beyond just having a fantastic business plan.

Experience is the most important factor as far as I am concerned...you need to prove to me that you know what you're doing with regards to running this type of business.

After that we shall come to the matter of your integrity, if I'm satisfied then I will consider funding the business
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=NairalandAngel post=90863641]

Where are you located?

Experience is the most important factor as far as I am concerned...you need to prove to me that you know what you're doing with regards to running this type of business.

After that we shall come to the matter of your integrity, if I'm satisfied then I will consider funding the business

[/quote

It was a lease land at ifo ogun state, so I would like to have my own land. The price range from one set to 40 sets, the two sets is widely common and that is 355,000naira.

Sir I would to any length to prove to you, am ready for theoretical or practical questions. Have been doing this for over 5years before the tragic circumstances. I would be so glad if I can have my own land in a strategic location at ibafo so I can serve my customers in Lagos and Ogun state respectively.
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Where are you located?

Integrity, I will never compromised my moral standard you are like my guardian angel I won’t let you down. Any measures you want me to take to prove it to you am ready for it sir.
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by NairalandAngel(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

Integrity, I will never compromised my moral standard you are like my guardian angel I won’t let you down. Any measures you want me to take to prove it to you am ready for it sir.

nairalandangel@gmail.com
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by NairalandAngel(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=AmbitiousDrama7 post=90867406][/quote]

I was under the impression that you already had a land of your own and probably only just needed the machine.

I am not ready to bear the financial responsibility 100% like I have done in the past only to end up getting cheated!

If I'm going to provide assistance then you must be ready to bring something significant to the table by way of contribution (Either in asset or in cash).
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
NairalandAngel:

I was under the impression that you already had a land of your own and probably only just needed the machine.

I am not ready to bear the financial responsibility 100% like I have done in the past only to end up getting cheated!

If I'm going to provide assistance then you must be ready to bring something significant to the table by way of contribution (Either in asset or in cash).

I had everything in place just only the land that was leased to me, but sold it all at giveaway price. Earlier this June I had a meeting with a reputable cement distributor, they are ready to supply 250 bags. And recently met up with my former sand supplier to explained my predicament and she promised to supply 4 white sands. Both the cement and the sand supplier wound be paid after the 3rd sale that was the agreement. These are plan and you don’t regret venturing into this with me sir
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2020
People come with gloomy faces when they need money, but when the money is parted to them, they turn their faces into wickedness

1 Like

Re: In Needs Of An Investor by InvestorsMind: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
dingbang:
People come with gloomy faces when they need money, but when the money is parted to them, they turn their faces into wickedness

Exactly
Re: In Needs Of An Investor by AmbitiousDrama7: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
NairalandAngel:

nairalandangel@gmail.com

Sir, kindly check your email.

(1) (Reply)

Lagit Platform To Earn Free Btc To Your Luno, Blockchain Address / Join Lionshare And Earn Without Referral / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.