Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno (44571 Views)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by globexpo: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Why spending huge sum to buy military wares that will be surrendered to terrorists

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:

Yeah...
It's slowly starting as "Fulani herdsmen killers", then graduates to full-blown terrorism.
Good thing, Amotekun was created in the South-West, it means they are at alert.
The South need to collaborate on this one !
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
cry

Honestly, am not against soldiers saving thier lives.

BUT PLEASE AND PLEASE ,IF YOU MUST DO TACTICAL RETREAT, NEVER LEAVE UR EQUIPMENTS TO THE ENEMY. Destroy it or rig it with bombs before abandonment. Na beg I dey beg woh. please field officers

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

And that will be the end of Nigeria. U think the likes of Tom polo and other militants we have down south will allow Boko Haram have a field day like they do up north.
I don't think Boko Haram will have the balls to enter one local govt down south and start shooting like this.
E go Shock u ooo .... Bokoharam was first classified as Miscreants now they are terrorists..... NorthEast has Bandits presently ... Hope it won't graduate into Terrorism once Alshabbab and Alqaeda put hand ...

Don't forget Fulani Herdsmen are also ravaging Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt .... Don't be shock when it graduates into Another thing ...

Let Oshiomole and Obaseki being doing Nonsense while Some people are cooking up big hustles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by holuwajobar(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Am I hearing allahu Akbar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
bayelsaowei:
if they switch the chief of army staff to a niger deltan or an ibo person you would see significant strides in the decimating of these fools called bokoharam just as it was with ihejirika during gejs tenure...nepotism will kill this country one day..i am tired of buhari...
Even with Igbo or ND COAS , Nothing will happen ... I mean Nothing because one man can not do it while others will be sabotaging his effort.... Imagine finishing a strategic manoeuvre and someone somewhere alert the B-Boys !
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Bigii(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yujin:

What a paradox! One scriptural and the other is street. You're a confirm gee.

Gee detector!

"gee" Well detected cool

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hahahahaha....
see the empty streets....

boiz are not smiling

isso right

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Fredoallan: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dis group has come to stay in Nigeria. I only pity d innocent Nigerians dah will loose their lives.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
InvestinOwerri:

FYI, Boko Haram cannot survive anywhere in the East. It may survive in the SW or NC, but in the SE and SS, it can't survive and I will give you reasons.

1. Boko Haram can only thrive in areas that have strong Muslim indigenes. You can find such domains all over the north, SW and only Auchi in SS, but non in the SE and the rest of SS.

2. We don't have the sort of grinding poverty and hopelessness that is found in the north.

3. Boko Haram ideology can only work where there is high illiteracy rate. Down here, people are relatively well educated and enlightened to be brainwashed into joining Boko Haram.

4. Similar to 3 above, they will easily run out of recruits because people will not want to join them.

5. Our environment is too open and plain. There are no hidden hills and rocks or vast Sahel wastelands bordering foriegn countries where they can move in and out.

Lastly, Southern Nigeria really needs to do something about cutting North loose. We can't continue destroying our destiny with these guys. Look at how armoured cars and ferets are being set on fire!? These equipment are costly and tomorrow they will budget billions of naira to buy another one and the circle continues.

The earlier we restructure or totally balkanize the country the better for us all or else these guys will eventually drag us along with them into the abyss.
Why is Fulani Herdsmen thriving in Southern Nigeria abi No herdsmen in South east

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by showafrica(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:
I will advise people down South not to gloat over the misfortune of the North in the hands of the terrorists.

Even through it appears self inflicted, should the terrorists finish off the North, they will be emboldened to come down South.

Sadly, they may have infiltrated the South with their willing collaborators.

I think boko want to have there own country and ipob want to to have there own country. If they conquer the place they should enjoy it, after all Palestine and all those terrorists countries surrounds Isreal. This North is tiring, all the problems we have in this country is from the North, every body is tired already.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by slivertongue: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:
I will advise people down South not to gloat over the misfortune of the North in the hands of the terrorists.

Even through it appears self inflicted, should the terrorists finish off the North, they will be emboldened to come down South.

WISEDOM

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:
Summary of the insecurity ravaging Northern Nigeria.
Northern leaders please, we still have sane people here...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Let. Me. Download before YouTube finds faults and remove
Pls which App ?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wiseonetemmy:
Hmm.. This video is a glimpse of the terrorist capabilities. If this is not nipped in the bud now. They will definitely turn south to other non Muslim states. Then it will become about defend yourselves. Am sure some of these guys have infiltrated the south and west already. Ticking time bomb. God help us.

The south is a different kettle ... how do you travel for days with tanks into the south and then which forest are you going to hide in when most parts are riverine... the ijaws will run you out of the rivers .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I guess you are very happy about that. Meanwhile bokoharam is a national issue. Don't surprise if they resurface in your enclave tomorrow.

Not possible .. there are conditions to be met before you overrun any where ... the conditions are not in the south... army , Air Force and the locals joining forces will erase them anywhere in the south
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
George2164:
this is purely no joke and is not something to merry about, this guys are very mean and we'll equipped, without an iota of fear... When they conquour north, they will certainly expand and gain more territories.... Everybody is highly involved In making sure that this insurgency doesn't escapade...more especially protect yourself and household.

As long as there is Nigeria as a nation they will never occupy a city in the north .. just the fringe villages and for limited time to hoist flag and do videos
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
DonroxyII:
Pls which App ?

Tubemate .. type into browser not play or Apple store
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by SarkinYarki: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Did they touch his family house?

If they did he would probably advise Buhari to sack those ineffectual Service thieves (chiefs)

Can't you see Buhari is behind all this ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by DonroxyII: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Tubemate .. type into browser not play or Apple store
Thanks man!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by engrjacuzzi: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Buhari will be shocked that his hometown could be terrorized by book haram..
What a failed nation
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abeg make I hear word o jare. Which innocent ones do they have? These are the same subhumans who will lynch people just because they suspect you of criticizing their religion and way of living.

Their primitiveness and backward thinking is responsible for their wretchedness.

They made the bed so let them lie on it. They should even get used to it because they will soon have their own country one day.

AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Including the innocent ?

When something unfortunate happen to you as I result of decisions made by another person I hope you will not feel bad when people rejoice over it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
LibertyRep:

GOOD POINT observed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by rontolo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Our soldiers are simply incapable of defeating BH. They are demotivated, underfunded, under trained. That’s why they flex so much against unarmed civilians, something professional, capable soldiers worldwide hardly do.

Anyway, nothing will change until GMB leaves. This war needs younger, dynamic and adaptable military leadership
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Damnnnnnnn boy is not too bad, dis is just wat the doctor ordered.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Buhari is a colossal failure
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Nairalandmonika: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
DonroxyII:
E go Shock u ooo .... Bokoharam was first classified as Miscreants now they are terrorists..... NorthEast has Bandits presently ... Hope it won't graduate into Terrorism once Alshabbab and Alqaeda put hand ...

Don't forget Fulani Herdsmen are also ravaging Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt .... Don't be shock when it graduates into Another thing ...

Let Oshiomole and Obaseki being doing Nonsense while Some people are cooking up big hustles!
Make them come na, we dey wait
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Peerlessme(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
ironheart:
Na wao, if boko haram can attack the home town of a national security adviser of a country, what is the economic importance of the man to the nation?

jamb question

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by Franking: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
ogododo:
Naija de God's hand

Like this? E better say we no dey him hand o.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno by olax02(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
But bubu said he has technically defeated the boko boys...l laugh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.