Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Helping Hands International - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helping Hands International (205 Views)

Okowa Urges Helping Hands For The Needy In Society / Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International by Faith003: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good afternoon to everyone here
*Thanks to the person who introduced me to this investment program, just like this in a group, and I have invest on it and got my credited alertback
*I started with 30,000 and I have got my credit back 60,000.There is this platform I came about, I have invested on it and they have credited me, they give you double of your investment within 24hours.I thought I should share this information, to help others. Am so happy right now, please don't miss this opportunity, you can start with any amount of your choice.Congratulations To everyone who benefited from the link I shared yesterday and get registered, I still want more people to benefit.https://helpinghand328604387./

Anyone interested in the platform should call the admin directly on 08105275440 tap on the link below for more information, please and please and please only for serious members alone

https:///EkUJqCw43qe25dxhOr4o5W

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Journey To PDP Is An Act Of God’ ― Secondus Tells Obaseki / Thank You For Electing Me, By Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu / Edo Elections: Why EFCC must Beam It's Search Light On The Source Of Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.