Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street (8113 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Kundagarten: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
The hitherto known Oshiomole’s Crescent in Auchi is now called Bukola Saraki’s Boulevard. According to some political obversers, the change of name must have been orchestrated by the ongoing rift between Governor Godwin Obaseki and the suspended National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomole.

Continue reading at https://ourworldgist.com/2020/06/19/breaking-oshiomoles/ | Our World Gist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by thesicilian: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good one.
Instead of concentrating on the much bigger picture of national party unification, Oshiomole is busy fighting a lost battle of petty state politics. Like the proverbial hunter with an elephant on his head but still trying to use his foot to dig the ground for crickets.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin Since he wants to be useless, we would render him useless grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by AeroplaneApple: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eelm well this is funny

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by BlowYourMind: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
it is nice

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Vixlot: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
From one Godfather to another Godfather

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by AeroplaneApple: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
grin Since he wants to be useless, we would render him useless grin
I believe they are both fighting over something that is definitely being shielded from the masses... Sometimes its best to view politicians from afar

21 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by SanusiGworo: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by muykem: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don't believe it. Politician doesn't fight to that extent.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by yemmight(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
If Obaseki takes over structure of any party in Edo, his own will double that of Oshiomole.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by ElFantasama: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by tinsel: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Childish

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Harbey92(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
muykem:
Better believe it.

In all my years of following politics in Nigeria, I have never seen such betrayal as this one.

I have never before seen such betrayal on Oshiomole like the one perpetrated by Obaseki and Shaibu.

I even learnt that Oshiomole once paid Philip Shaibu's school fees and was instrumental in him becoming NANS President.

The way the hatred came about is unimaginable.

In Edo state there is what I call Nigerian racism.

Normally the Benin people do not consider the Auchi and Etsako people as real Edo people.
Am sure that is what is playing out. Because it beats my imagination how one could turn against his benefactor like that.

I could imagine Obaseki's people telling him how can you allow an Etsako man be your Godfather.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by dukie25: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
muykem:

Could be the lga chairman that changed it.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by angelEmade: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
my former governor is now rulling in edo? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
dukie25:

Could be the lga chairman that changed it.
Looking at the timing, whoever changed it was most likely under the influence of the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Olugbanko: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lolz...let me wait to read ipob miscreants' justification of this ignoble act first
but why not nyesom wike street? wike fit vex o

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
He should have rename it Dr ifeanyi okowa sad
Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Chris888: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by LibertyRep: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
What's the point? Petty fight at this time when the time is ticking.

Isn't naming of street the duty of the LGs again?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by jasent(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Better believe it.

In all my years of following politics in Nigeria, I have never seen such betrayal as this one.

I have never before seen such betrayal on Oshiomole like the one perpetrated by Obaseki and Shaibu.

I even learnt that Oshiomole once paid Philip Shaibu's school fees and was instrumental in him becoming NANS President.

The way the hatred came about is unimaginable.

In Edo state there is what I call Nigerian racism.

Normally the Benin people do not consider the Auchi and Etsako people as real Edo people.
Am sure that is what is playing out. Because it beats my imagination how one could turn against his benefactor like that.

I could imagine Obaseki's people telling him how can you allow an Etsako man be your Godfather.
The question should be why would 2 formal loyalist go against one man?Also ask yourself why his ward chairman suspend him.Osho is his own down fall,he betrayed himself.

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Rotimi2705: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don't also believe old people also behaves like fool what is sure for me is that by December dis year u will hardly hear d name obaseki again is own go worst pass ambode

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by Mightyhaiz: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
lol
Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by BERNIMOORE: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rotimi2705:
I don't also believe old people also behaves like fool what is sure for me is that by December dis year u will hardly hear d name obaseki again is own go worst pass ambode
You talk like a pained mofo..sorry Oshiomole is going going going on retirement...

9 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by braimeddy: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki is not just a politician. He's so ungrateful. He should allow Shuabu to be pushing him up and down

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by XXLMANDIGO: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
I love Saraki to be the President of this country someday soon. I am sure he must have learnt some lessons outside the corridor of power. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by ODJ124(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by PIMPAR: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
When is he going to name one after IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by OKorowanta: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
tinsel:
Childish

So childish.
Obaseki acting like they deprived him of toys while growing up.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by tesppidd: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
jasent:
The question should be why would 2 formal loyalist go against one man?Also ask yourself why his ward chairman suspend him.Osho is his own down fall,he betrayed himself.
I have observed that 2 sets of people carry this Oshio matter for head like gala.

1. PDP fans.
2. APC people that don't want Tinubu to have 2023 ambition.

Oya tell me which side you belong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street by jasent(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:
I have observed that 2 sets of people carry this Oshio matter for head like gala.

1. PDP fans.
2. APC people that don't want Tinubu to have 2023 ambition.

Oya tell me which side you belong.
3..those who want the best for Edo state,and I belong to that category.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Anyim Wants PDP Presidential Ticket Zoned To South-East / Tinubu Commiserates With Morocco Over Earthquake / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.